anyone else dying to testtttttt??????

I want to test so bad, got alot of IC. But I'll wait another week.

ohhh haha....Gosh gurl you have self control if that was me i'd have the lot of them used! LOL....I think im going to buy a test tommorrow probly a silly thing to do, but it will shut me up whatever the outcome :)

I think you should go ahead and test! My AF is due Jan 4 and I'm already getting light positives...:happydance:

Technically you are further than me since your AF comes sooner!

FX for you!!!

I've just tested with a superdrug test and got a bfn surprise, surprise. :-(
I had a really faint line on a 20miu test a couple of days ago so did hope I might have got something today but there's not even a whiff of a line I could start to obsess over, it's snow white.
I know it's early so I'll have to wait, I'm just soo impatient xx

FX for all you girls x

My AF is due today (still no signs of showing up though), getting all the "typical" pre-AF symptoms. Did a test on Saturday (12 dpo), came up with BFN though :(

I will do a test again on Thursday, if AF doesn't go crashing the party!

Baby dust to all! xx

well..period due today and no show so far and cant test because i dont have any :( rubbish :( not got no money for some either!

that wud b better not testing if you can hold it i would love too! tested today but BFN of course :(:( FX xxxx

me!

period due today, no sign, no tests, none for foreseeable future...phooey xxx

If my cycle stays the same as it was when I was on the pill my AF would be due 4th January... And I know the chances are its going to take a few months before it happens but if I could afford the tests I would test every day because I am soooo excited!!

More baby dust to all xx

Oh my god thankyou for this thread!! This is my first cycle ttc after an ectopic and I soooo wanna poas! I'm going to hold out tho as af isn't due til 3rd jan and I'm only 7dpo but the poas addict in me is trying to break free! I even have 4 superdrug tests and 2 FRERs waiting upstairs for me...Talk about will power!!

Oh my god thankyou for this thread!! This is my first cycle ttc after an ectopic and I soooo wanna poas! I'm going to hold out tho as af isn't due til 3rd jan and I'm only 7dpo but the poas addict in me is trying to break free! I even have 4 superdrug tests and 2 FRERs waiting upstairs for me...Talk about will power!!

omg! serious i repeat ur quote "TALK ABOUT WILL POWER!!!!" haha Wish i had some!...im also due the 3rd just worked it out so i must be around 10dpo...are the wait is horrible!!! As you can imagine..With me having my chemical knowing i was pregnant is even worse cause i now i can get preg!

Baby dusttt xxx :flower::flower::flower:

omg! serious i repeat ur quote "TALK ABOUT WILL POWER!!!!" haha Wish i had some!...im also due the 3rd just worked it out so i must be around 10dpo...are the wait is horrible!!! As you can imagine..With me having my chemical knowing i was pregnant is even worse cause i now i can get preg!

Baby dusttt xxx :flower::flower::flower:[/QUOTE]

I had a chemical at the beginning of october and am desperate for another BFP I so desperately want to know right now as AF is late and I have major symptoms hope my cheapies come tmorro!!!

ohhhh i hope that they do come tomos...keep me informed tho :) !!....how late are you?? x

ohhhh i hope that they do come tomos...keep me informed tho :) !!....how late are you?? x

Im currently 1 n 1/2 days late but not holding out much hope last month was 6 days late but i have many many more obvious symptoms this month !!:happydance:

I'm normally the 25th like clock work since coming off the pill... I have had a 31 day cycle forever it seems and this is the first time its not been. I've been cramping a bit but I never cramp before I bleed, I always bleed first then the cramps come on. I'm hoping its a good sign. Anything new with you Kayla?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->