anyone else dying to testtttttt??????

Hun i really hope you get your BFP! will this be your first??...Nothing much to be honest...same old im getting cramp which i dont normally get and today i have a sore back i hope this is a sign. I did do a FRER yesterday but BFN...but i dont even no when i ovulated plus im early testing so hopefully ill still get that BFP for new years...did you say you had tested??

Darn they didn't come today but I suppose the later I am the better chance I have of BFP? Fingers crossed ladies :D BabyDust to you xxxxxx

Kayla: This will be my first BFP. I tested yesterday morning, (I'm around 10-13 dpo) and got a BFN. It totally crushed me. But it's not over till the ugly witch shows and so far no sign. :happydance: I'm sorry to hear about your BFN :hugs: I'm sure you're just early in testing! FX for both of us love!! Keep me posted!

thats very true! really hope she doesnt show for you! i have read a couple of post where people say they dont get BFP's until 2weeks after missed period..i know when i had my chemical pregnancy i had taken a test the week i was late got a bfn then a week later tested again and got a bfp..FX crossed for you ill keep you posted!

Darn they didn't come today but I suppose the later I am the better chance I have of BFP? Fingers crossed ladies :D BabyDust to you xxxxxx

yeah the later you wait the better! unless AF comes FX she doesnt!!! the suspense is horrrrible!! do you have any symtoms??

yeah the later you wait the better! unless AF comes FX she doesnt!!! the suspense is horrrrible!! do you have any symtoms??

Symptoms: majorly sore boobs, blocked/runny nose, had a sore throat has now gone, queasy at certain smells craving anything with bacon espec bacon and scrambled eggs:blush:, dull achy cramps and of course missed period :D

il be:cloud9:if i am :D

x-ginge-z Those are excellent signs!! Hopefully when they do show up you will get your super dark BFP!! FX for you! I can't wait to see the pics of your BFP test!!!!

oh and now a sudden wave of nausea coupled with a constant ache in pelvic region...im gonna feel a fool if af arrives haha

Me too love me too! If she hits me I'll feel so completely idiotic.

:witch: she got me, been to loo wiped and there she was :cry::cry::cry::cry: onto another month, this will be 15 months now:cry::cry:

Oh x-ginge-x!! Oh I'm so sorry hun! :hugs: Lots of :dust: to you in the new year. 2010 is a fresh start!

thanks hun im gonna test anyway because im a POASaholic my silly little mind says 'it could be implantation bleeding' even though i know its not!

Is it heavy bleeding or just a bit of spotting? I have heard of girls getting what they think is a period but its just bean making room for the next nine months...

well i didnt leak it out [tmi] but was red on the tissue and now i have cramps so doubt its possible!

Until its a heavier bleed I think you've still got a shot. I wouldn't call a wipe AF so I'd still test unless she shows up full force.

Hi girls,

I just POAS again today and got a BFP!! I tested on Saturday (12 dpo) and got a BFN but today, 5 days after... :)))))

Wishing everyone else their BFP and baby dust to all!

xx

well i didnt leak it out [tmi] but was red on the tissue and now i have cramps so doubt its possible!

OHH I HOPE ITS NOT AF!! 15months that seems quite long i think i have been off implant since march 09 and not used anything so suppose ive been trying for quite a good couple of months..have you saw the doctor at all about trying? Do you have any other kids?

Hi girls,

I just POAS again today and got a BFP!! I tested on Saturday (12 dpo) and got a BFN but today, 5 days after... :)))))

Wishing everyone else their BFP and baby dust to all!

xx

NOELIA im sooooo happy for you :) !! :crib::crib: !!! hope i get the same for the new year! xx

nope i dont have any kids and congrats noelia i had implanon removed in august 2007 and never used protection since !

i swear its that implanon!! ive heard so many stories about it! its horrible the waiitng game! its funny before i came on the thread i thought i was the only one that would test and test haha am glad too see theyre so many others!...because this is my 1st time actually TTC i think ill be devastated if AF comes another 30days to wait couldnt cope haha! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->