anyone else dying to testtttttt??????

I'm from the States. I think Ginge you've still got a chance. BD usually brings on AF for me too and hasn't the past two times. On to 5 days late. I think I O-ed the 17th making the 31st 14 dpo. I guess there's a reason its a TWO week wait lol I tested 11dpo... damn miscalculations!!

Im baffled why bleeding and high cervix :S is that even possible haha :wacko: this is the first time its been high and soft whilst bleeding....I hope i get a bfp!

Maybe OH got a little rough and you're super sensitive cause you're pregnant so it got a little raw.... ?? Maybe??

i really really hope so! will post piccies in pregnancy gallery thread =D negative or not!

I can't wait to see. I'm getting SO EXCITED to POAS. Needless to say I hope its a + :doh:

haha i no we need our pics in the Gallery!!!

i think your pregnant!!
anyways ladies i think im going to get some sleep its 6am! catch use on here tomos xx

Oh goodness get some sleep girlies it's only 11pm here...

ginge care to go into chat if you're not going to sleep?

Thank you so much everyone - what a way to welcome the new year! It feels sooo surreal. I still find it so hard to believe!

Hope everyone else will get their BFPs and a very happy new to all!

xx

Congratulations Noelia! Did you have any symptoms to make you suspect you were pregnant?
x

Well, she got me in full force now no way it could possibly be implantation and not even gonna bother testing!

I think im having an early miscarriage?

Theres alot and i mean alot of blood and large clumps/pieces of tissue?!

Only got tests this morning and started bleeding last night...

Ginge: It could have been a chemical. I'm sorry sorry either way.

nowayy!! did u test at all this month??? hope ur ok!!

I've got a few brown spots in my undies :cry: I think the :witch: is coming for me! I don't think it could be implantiation as I'm 13DPO...

ohhh noooo!! i hope its implantation!! brown blood does suggest implantation tho! because its not fresh blood FX....well i just tested again!....im convinced i can see somethin on the test OH says he cant!! maybe im just seeing things!! haha

I have definately miscalculated...im think i ov now around 20th working by cm, so that will make me 10dpo....FX for us allll !!

In that case its still early for you Kayla!! Yeah mine is brown and there's not much at all. I'll know more as the day goes on, I'm not a spotter... when AF comes she comes full force.If it is implantation should I wait to test??

I need to POAS!!!!!!! :-D But I'm trying to be patient.....tick tock tick tock

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->