anyone else dying to testtttttt??????

In that case its still early for you Kayla!! Yeah mine is brown and there's not much at all. I'll know more as the day goes on, I'm not a spotter... when AF comes she comes full force.If it is implantation should I wait to test??

Brown does mean old blood- and you could have implanted a few days back. I thought we had about 6-12 days to implant. So It may mean you are still in!!
As long as :witch: doesnt show your still :thumbup:

fxd for you!

Armymama- I want to test now too! It is 9pm in London so I am trying to convince myself evening Pee will be too little hCG so I am better waiting until tomorrow. I keep doing this everyday to help me get through another day. Tomorrow morning I will tell myself another 24 hours will give me a stronger line. I did test 9dpo and it was blank as blank can be. :bfn: :cry:

When are you due to test?

Minimin - I'm around 10-12 dpo now. I'm due for AF Jan 3! I have a thread going already about my symptoms, lol :blush: But I have been insanely nauseas (basically laying on the couch for the past 3-4 days), exhausted sleeping 11-14 hours at a time when I usually get 6-7 as I have an 8 month old, and some creamy CM since Ov. I'm trying to convince myself to wait!!! But, I have a 2 pack of frer's just calling out saying, "PEE ON ME!!!" :test:

Well, i'm not 100% sure whats happening. but heres to 2010 :D I hope it implantation for you stones wife :D that would be great :babydust: xxx

Minimin - I'm around 10-12 dpo now. I'm due for AF Jan 3! I have a thread going already about my symptoms, lol :blush: But I have been insanely nauseas (basically laying on the couch for the past 3-4 days), exhausted sleeping 11-14 hours at a time when I usually get 6-7 as I have an 8 month old, and some creamy CM since Ov. I'm trying to convince myself to wait!!! But, I have a 2 pack of frer's just calling out saying, "PEE ON ME!!!" :test:

Your symptoms sound pretty good. Do you also chart your temp? I have also had some creamy CM- last night after Orgasm- i noticed I had tons of CM which was creamy and thick and quite stringy- Not sure if this was something I have had before. I also am not really getting any PMS symptoms but have bad moods- which I always have according to DH.

I have never had nauseau before- did you get that with your first (i am assuming the wee one is yours in your profile pic)

Minimin - Nope, I don't do temps just for the simple fact that I am an OCD type personality and I know I will way overstress about it. I'm considering starting though if we don't conceive in another month or two.

And yep, that little monkey is mine :) She was a surprise, as I found out I was preggo when hubby was in basic training. I was really nauseas with her too! But I can't recall if it was this early on. I was really depressed cuz hubby had just left around the time, so...hard to recall... But I defo was laying on the couch because of nausea and napping my life away lol!

Your symptoms sound pretty good. Do you also chart your temp? I have also had some creamy CM- last night after Orgasm- i noticed I had tons of CM which was creamy and thick and quite stringy- Not sure if this was something I have had before. I also am not really getting any PMS symptoms but have bad moods- which I always have according to DH.

I have never had nauseau before- did you get that with your first (i am assuming the wee one is yours in your profile pic)[/QUOTE]

I know the creamy CM your talking about i had the same thing 2 days ago, its definately not what i normally get! OH has bought a clearblue digi for me so therefore i cant look out for any invisible line that im searching for!...he only bought one he doesnt realise us POAS women haha so debating wether to do it now or the morning (its 23.36 here) :coffee:

Haha Kayla do it in the morning deffo..!! stronger urine means better chance :)

Ooo yeah deffo let us know :D and for me definately is the :change::idea: gonna be going back to the old method this month :D need me some :dust: XxXxXx

Well ladies :witch: got me! After playing games for FOUR AND A HALF days she finally decided to show up. She's not as heavey this month and the cramps aren't as bad so I guess it's not all bad... On to next month! Good luck to the grils who are testing in the AM! KUP so I can gush over your BFP!

Well ladies :witch: got me! After playing games for FOUR AND A HALF days she finally decided to show up. She's not as heavey this month and the cramps aren't as bad so I guess it's not all bad... On to next month! Good luck to the grils who are testing in the AM! KUP so I can gush over your BFP!

Ohhh BOOOO! Mine was 6 days late last month talk about getting your hopes upp !! Heres on to 2010 :dust::crib::wine: Hehe xxxxxxxx Does you want to become a buddy :D seems we are sort of due about the same time ish xx:flower:

are sorry girls!! im getting symtoms of AF :( ive woke up only had 3 and a half hours sleep debating whether to test now hmmmm?

Sorry Stoneswife, the witch sucks. BFN for me, no sign of AF and if she messes me about I will NOT be happy.

Why yes ginge I'll be your buddy!! :happydance:

Kayla: Test Test TEST!!

Trumpet: She's a sneaking witch!!

3dpo and already crazy to test :haha: but i'm a real poas addict. i already bought 9 tests for this month.. started buying them as soon as AF started. maybe i'll get lucky and the first one will be +++ since i bought so many!
i read an old wives tale that if you go out and buy tampons before AF, you'll get pregnant. maybe since i bought so many hpts i'll finally get a BFP!!!

Yep! And I haven't even ovulated yet. lol

In fact, the :witch: just flew in yesterday... as suspected.

Good luck everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->