Anyone else excited for their furbabies to meet their real bubs?

Viz1975

Reaction score
I can't wait for my two dogs to meet the bubs :happydance: I have a weimaraner Jasmine who will be 12 when bubs is born (really hoping that her little arthritic legs hold out til then!) and she will love to meet him/her and also an 8 year old Vizsla Trigger who is a real mummy's boy and will just hide under his blanket if the baby even looks at him! I already picture walking down the road with my two dogs beside the pram - I always wanted a dog when I was growing up and my mum couldn't have one as she is allergic to them so am really looking forward to my child growing up with animals (also have two guinea pigs and two baby tortoises!)

Nicola
xxxx

hehe ive got 2 house rabbits and i can imagine 1 of hem jumping in moses basket and curling up next to bubs going to sleep while no1 was looking and i can imagine the other 1 sulking for a yr but am excited hehe :)

Me too! My cats will be so funny especially the little one she's so mischevious!!

My little dog wont be impressed i'm affraid, he is very grumpy so will have to keep an eye on him at all times!

I don't call them real babies as they are all my babies. I call them Furbabies and Skinbabies LOL LOL LOL.

My skinkids are alot older so when these two little beans come into the world, my maltese especially will just love them to pieces. My shih tzu will sniff them but not be to fussed and my Chihuahua probably won't give them any attention. Non of them would EVER harm a child, but just to be safe the lounge area will be gated off when I am not in there.

As for my two purbabies they are so loving and will probably try to rub themselves on them. I am not worried about them getting in their cots as they already have their favourite sleeping spots in the house and one sleeps in my youngest sons room and the other under my bed.

The question is, how will my beans be with the animals when they can crawl and chase them LOL LOL LOL LOL

My dogs are 2 and 1, they are fantastic with my 4yo son :)
I'm still busy teaching the younger one to walk nice on the lead- he goes off into his own wee world! But I can't wait to take them out walks with baby in the pram :)

My youngest furbaby is going to LOVE the baby. My middle furbaby is just going to avoid baby until she gets used to him/her, then she'll be devoted for life. My oldest is going to be the most work as he'll be scared of baby, so we need to start prepping. Once he's no longer afraid he will think he owns baby. :)

Baby is going to have lots of luving, human and dog. :)

I can't wait for my 2 kitties to meet our baby. My cats are scared around new people, so they will probably hide at first and then come sniffing to investigate *LOL*

Two of my cats will be 11 years old when bean is born and I think my big fat girl will probably sniff bean, but otherwise not be too concerned. The skinny old one will likely be a little nervous at first and then be curious. Our youngest cat will be 3 and he's a little hell-fire but the biggest suck too...once he gets over the shock of not being the "baby" anymore I'm sure he'll love bean to pieces.

i'm not looking forward to that at all.... my "furbaby" is a very large rottweiler, he's not very friendly to other people, and he's very jealous and protective over me.... i'm kinda worried about this actually...

I'm kind of scared for when my kittys meet my lil bean. They're still young and incredibly hyper and the one has the nickname chompers and razor claws for a reason. But non the less, I'm sure they'll do just fine once they get used to the new addition :)
My hopes are to get a puppy quite soon after our little bundle is born, i loved growing up with a dog, and I want my little one to experience the same fun <3

Bek... "Skinbabies" - LOL! :rofl:

I am excited for my two meow-meows (they are 6 and 7) to meet my baby... I know they will want to cuddle up right next to us while I'm breast feeding him or her. And I look forward to the first time they say, "kitty!" :)

Oh, I have 2 cats also (4 and 9 years old). They are not aggressive toward people (I think), so I guess there would not be any problem.

Hehe, somehow I think of the baby as a playmate for the cats, rather than the cats as playmate of the baby :haha:

I have five cats, I think the oldest one will just ignore the bub. The other four are more likely to be interested, I have a three legged cat who I took on a year ago, she was pregnant when she came to me, she was the most fantastic mum to her kittens. When a friend came around with her baby and she started crying, the three legged cat rushed towards her purring very loudly and started licking her head! A tad confused by species I think!
My dog will be fab, he was a rescue as well, I think he lived with children before as he is so good with all the neighbours kids, but is a good noise maker so deters anybody from breaking in!!!
xxx

I don't call them real babies as they are all my babies. I call them Furbabies and Skinbabies LOL LOL LOL.

OMG haha I say the same thing, only I say 'babies with fur' and babies with skin' lol, although my husband says the he hoped that the furbabies would have skin as well! :shock: So now I think of that when I say it...and try and say 'babies without fur' and 'babies with fur'.

I say to Belle and Daisy (my two whippets) "Are you excited to get a baby brother or sister with skin?" (again I keep trying now that my husband has pointed that out to say "a baby brother or sister without fur"), and I probably secretly hope that they will answer somehow, or know somehow. They will be very curious but wonderful with the baby, they are the most gentle, loving creatures I know they will be great! :flower:

aaah everyone's furbabies sound so cute I am sure they will all love their skinbabies :)

x

I have a 11 month old Springer Spaniel and she luuurves children! she's very excitable, friendly and we're sure she'll be lovely. I can't wait!

Our 1st baby Harry (a king charles cavvy) will be nearly 2 when cashew nut arrives and he's the ultimate lap dog and just loves a cuddle, he's very affectionate. Generally he just loves a buddy to hang out with, I think they'll be bestest mates!

My cat Polka will be 6 when bubs comes along and I think she already knows something is already going on as she comes and lays on my tummy and is my very own hot water bottle:happydance:

I'm not in 1st tri but i seen your thread! i cant wait for my kitty to meet her new sister :) I talk about bubz all the time to her :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->