Anyone else excited for their furbabies to meet their real bubs?

I have a kitty (4 years old). I'm a little scared about what will happen when the bean arrives as my kitty is a naughty little chap.

I have 3 English Mastiffs and I think 2 of them will be happy and the one will be more like what the heck is that...i'm outa here! the 5 cats I think will happy, and as for the horses I don't think they would even care:)

I have 3 English Mastiffs and I think 2 of them will be happy and the one will be more like what the heck is that...i'm outa here! the 5 cats I think will happy, and as for the horses I don't think they would even care:)

wow you have your hands full - I love mastiffs they are such gentle giants x

i'm not looking forward to that at all.... my "furbaby" is a very large rottweiler, he's not very friendly to other people, and he's very jealous and protective over me.... i'm kinda worried about this actually...

Yup me too i have 2 Bullmastiff's!! although very loving the are completly protective and hate strangers. they love my 4 month old nephew though and my house rabbit!!!!

Oh my im not sure how my weimaraner, Buck, will feel about the baby as he is my little boy. He is very hyper and even worse when he gets together with the boxer, Tia. They bounce about all the time and play rough. However I have a neice and 2 nephews, and my dogs love them loads. Tia is a true mummy, while Buck is the annoying brother to them.
will be a big change to my dogs lives.

Oh my im not sure how my weimaraner, Buck, will feel about the baby as he is my little boy. He is very hyper and even worse when he gets together with the boxer, Tia. They bounce about all the time and play rough. However I have a neice and 2 nephews, and my dogs love them loads. Tia is a true mummy, while Buck is the annoying brother to them.
will be a big change to my dogs lives.

Aaah another mad weimaraner owner how old is yours :thumbup:- I love them will definitely get another one when my old girl goes to doggie heaven xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->