Anyone else expecting baby #2 or higher??

amanda111308

Mama to 3 boys
Reaction score
I am not having any ms yet!! Yay!! Which also means I am enjoying my food while I can!! Well if this pregnancy is anything like my last pregnancy with my son, by 8 weeks I will be green at the gills praying to the porcelain throne lol

I am 5 weeks today, how is everyone feeling? What do you think you are having??

I am predicted a girl!! Fingers crossed!!

We're expecting #2! I had MS kick in at 6 weeks almost to the day. It has been so bad for me. I was diagnosed with hyperemesis and on meds which take the edge off, but i'm still pretty ill every day. Praying that this first trimester goes by fast and takes the ms with it! I honestly have no idea on boy/girl. With my DD I knew it was a girl the whole time, I just had a feeling. This time I have no feeling at all, maybe the sickness is throwing off my radar ;)

I'm on baby number 2 also. DS pregnancy was a breeze, no ms, no symptoms minus more peeing at the end. With this one I had ms at 4 weeks! I was not amused. I was gone by 8 though, so can't complain much. I am more tired now days and pee every two hours without fail.

I am worried about the birth as I spent a week in hospital, 4 inductions, waters broken, and he just didn't want to come out. So ended with an emergency c-section. But he was an easy pregnancy and a good little boy, so I shouldn't moan that considering that I know 100 worse kids at his school!

I knew DS was a boy. Just a feeling. I had believe this was a girl to begin with, but everyone keeps telling me it'll be another boy, so I'm not so sure.

Im having baby number 2...with my son my sypmtoms lasted from 4 weeks right throught o 8 months...it was horrendous! I couldn't keep a single thing down!...with this one I have got really bad nausea...started around 5 weeks...

Im predicting myself a girl!

Congrats by the way! xx

I'm on baby no.2, with my son I didn't even find out I was pregnant until around 11 weeks, so had no obvious symptoms. This time I'm 7 weeks and feeling a little nauseous at times but no actual sickness yet (touch wood). I'd love a girl but I think it'll be another boy which will be lovely too. Starting to get more excited now as each day goes by.

I'm having #2. No MS yet but I'm only 5 weeks. It started at 6 weeks last time do we'll see. I know its really early days but so far I feel exactly the same as last time so I'm going to predict myself another girl :)

Edit: by the way I actually spat juice out at the "praying to the porcelain throne" :haha:

Found out I was 4weeks with my second yesterday n yes last time I was already feeling crap! Lol this time my boobs hurt more, n I'm bloated but no ms yet n feel v energised! Plenty of time for that to change but surprised how diff I feel!

this is my second baby but 3rd pregnancy

with my first my MS kicked in at 8 weeks and I was only sick in the morning and felt good afterwards

with this one MS kicked in even before I got my BFP and still comes in waves ... at the beginning it was all day sickness now I get it at night at its worst

Cooking baby #2 here! With my son ms kicked in around 6-7 weeks - it was all day nausea but I only threw up once and it was gone by my 12 week scan. With this pregnancy it also kicked in around 6 weeks - started off the same like just really bad nausea all day without any throwing up but it seemed to peak at 9 weeks and although I'm not hugging the toilet or anything I am throwing up at least 1-2 times per day (the first one always being as soon as I get downstairs on a morning which is bloody horrible cos I have nothing to bring up so its just horrible, painful retching) I do hope it is similar to my son in the sense that its gone by my 12 week scan - this sickness is so annoying :growlmad:

No 2 for me, so far it's been a mirror image of 1st pregnancy! No MS just a bit of nausea at times, but I guess there's time to change. I get tired easily so if I have a too late night I will be completely wiped out the next day! A little bit bloated and boobs sometimes a bit niggly. I am assuming this is another girl as symptoms all the same but don't have any inkling. Last time we were convinced it was a boy til had 20 week scan!

We are having baby no 2 as well, am 11 weeks , ms (more nausea) started at 6 weeks not as bad now , really tired and a bit lightheaded and dizzy

number 2 here! 7 weeks today and sickness not too bad at all yet...but feeling the tiredness!

I'm expecting #2. My first pregnancy was so easy, and this one is turning out to be quite easy so far too! I must be one of the lucky few. I think it's another boy. My husband thinks it's a girl. We shall see...

#2 here. 1st pregnancy no probs until end weeks, this time nauseous and exhausted running round after a toddler who's stopped sleeping! Knew it was a boy last time, think girl this time!

#2 here!

With my first LO I had no symptoms almost my entire pregnancy.
I knew I was expecting again because so far I've had every single symptom under the sun LOL! MS has been very unpleasant.

I'm keeping fingers crossed for another boy :)

hi im expecting no 2 but didnt find out on my son until i was 14 weeks, this time im nearly 5 weeks seems like a long time away! Noticed this time im really dizzy and have spots :0 never had these and im eating like a horse i predict a girl!!!!! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->