Anyone else expecting baby Number 4????

I have just found out im pregnant with my 4th. 3 boys also 6, 5 and 14 months. This pregnancy is very much unplanned and i haven't told hubby yet. I don't know how seems we were set on no more.
I'm one of 5 kids though so used to a big family.

Why haven't you told him yet? You worried what he would say or are you planning on a cute way to tell him?

Did anyone tell their OH/DH in a cute way? Or was it like me and just hand him the test and say, "guess we are pg!" AGAIN! :haha:

I feel like the craziest woman in the world today! my 3 have driven me mad. I went food shopping and heard a lady say "she's got her hands full!" I thought, you have no idea! i'm tired, sick and irritable and have a huge bloated tummy that makes me look about 20 weeks! hubby will be home soon so I can escape for a bath! sorry for the rant! forgot how hard the first trimester was!! x

Oh poor you I'm dreading 1st tri if I'm honest I can cope with feeling sick its the tiredness I hate luckily 4 will be at school and it doesn't last long. I love 2nd tri where you have some energy and you don't look like a whale yet as I get MASSIVE

Hi hun...I am pregnant with no6...Large families are great! Xx

Thanks ric...It took 18 months after our loss but finally getting my rainbow. :) Xx

Congrats lesh I think I remember you from when were ttc our last. I'm so happy you have found your rainbow.

hey I'm pregnant with number 7 I have 5 boys 14 11 then twins who are nearly 11 my youngest son has just turned 3 and my daughter is 2 in November :)

Hi girls how's everyone doing today? I'm soooooo bloated!!!!

I'm decent. And bloated too. None of my clothes fit me right now. If I wear my yoga pants the cut in and make me look like I have giant rolls. I already wear my maternity pants to work as that roll this makes me very uncomfortable.

so tired, I slept for 3 hours this afternoon leaving do with the children! sick and emotional! my jogging fitted this am but I cannot get in my skinny jeans! can't wait to actually get a pair of maternity jeans on and feel comfortable! i'm so bloated, feel huge! x

I'm bloated from right umber my bust and then I've got the dreaded rolls too! Need to try and get lots of fresh air tody lots of garden time with my boys xxx

Morning ladies, I woke up feeling sick again this am, I dread mornines although u still feel crap now! I went to the loo mid morning and found pink cm on the loo roll! feeling concerned now :(

Morning ladies, I woke up feeling sick again this am, I dread mornines although u still feel crap now! I went to the loo mid morning and found pink cm on the loo roll! feeling concerned now :(

Oh Hun I know how you feel. I am still nervous about mine. There could be other reasons than the dreaded. Did you :sex: with you dh? (One of the reasons for me I'm sure) Or lift anything heavy?? Are you cramping too? If you are worried just go checked out. I know it's easier said than done but try and relax. Drink some extra water. I hope it is nothing. :hugs:

No cramping just a bit achey, yea we were sorting bedrooms yesterday and I helped Oh move some drawers, I know I shouldn't have. I have had no more since and my boobs are just as sore as ever! its right about time for my afternoon nap too lol just trying to persuade my littleist to join me x

How far along are you now??

Naps are great. I need one almost every single day lol

8 weeks today! i'm absolutely exhausted. kids are in the garden and i'm on the sofa. We didn't even get dressed until 12!! I'll have to pull myself together soon or these holidays will disappear in a blur x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->