anyone else experience this??

mrselle

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm new here. I'm hoping someone can help me. Here's a bit about me:

My cycles are crazy; ranging from 30-50 days. Never less, rarely more. But I always have the same symptoms: cramping and heavy boobs, usually a couple days to a week before I start.

I've never been on the pill.

I ovulated on the 6th of this month. We BDed before and in that date. Two days later I started cramping like AF is coming (I'd just come off AF about a week and a half prior) and then I see some brownish/reddish color to my cm. The next day it was red/pink spotting. This lasted for two days, then the spotting stopped, but the mild cramping remained. Accompanied with being really tired but restless at night, having an "off " feeling after I eat, heartburn and acid tasting burps, more gassy, my boobs are heavier, and I seem to be peeing more often.

I have driven myself mad over this. I never noticed myself ovulating, other than the cm... Never had spotting or cramping with it. I asked my mom about it and she did she spotted like 2 days after she conceived me. So I wonder if I'm pregnant, but pretty much every site online says this isn't a pregnancy symptom unless it happens 6-12 dpo.

Since the spotting stopped, I've had very little cm and very, very little color to it. Until today. I'm now at 6dpo. Now I've got the spotting like it was on 2dpo. And I've never stopped having the mild/dull cramping as though AF is coming...

Any help would be wonderful.

sorry, I figured that wrong in my head, I'm 5dpo, not 6. Just wanting to get the info right. :thumbup:

Hi hun it could be implant bleeding a lot of people get it I would give it another week and test Hun gl xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->