Anyone else experience this?

LivForHim

Reaction score
Hey ladies! So I had what I know/think was my period last week. I thought I was done and 2 days later had brown spotting, then more brown spotting today (tmi, sorry!) I did have a bfn before my period but just wondering what this extra spotting could be? Anyone have what they thought was a cycle and end up with bfp? Thanks for you responses! Also, wasn't 100% sure where to post this! ;)

Brown spotting can be caused by a number of things. Since it was so close to your period ending, i would assume its a little bit of the end of the lining finally making its way out. Brown is old blood, so it may have just taken it a bit longer to make it all the way out. Especially if it is pale brown and mixed with cm. Typically I would say if you had a negative before and a regular AF, then this spotting would not likely have much to do with a missed pregnancy. It should clear up in a few days and then you will likely gear up to O again and hopefully catch that egg! x

Thank you, mnelson815!! That is really what I was thinking but maybe, secretly grasping at straws!! ;) ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->