Anyone else fed up today? Have a moan!

Chocoholic123

Reaction score
LO is teething. After getting me into false sense of security night before last by sleeping all night, last night was bad he woke up crying a lot. Today he keeps screaming, tried to take him out for a walk and he screamed in the street so came home. I'm suffering with a urine infection which I've had for over 2 weeks, I'm on the second lot of antibiotics and nothing seems to be working so far. I keep getting these every 6 months or so. Very uncomfortable, waiting for test results back from the doctor after the wknd so have to suffer for now. DH is having a bad time at work. My parents live 4 hours drive away. Am feeling lonely and down today :( trying to be positive and I know everything will get better eventually, but it's hard some days. Just had a cry so feel bit better.

Anyone else want to moan about their bad day?

Ooo ill have a moan! I've had three hours sleep ... Not olivers fault he only woke up once but I laid staring at the ceiling all night so I am extremely crabby today! My husband got up at 7am to go to the gym before work and I asked him to give it a miss and look after oliver so I could get an extra hours sleep so I could function a bit better and he flat out refused! So I've picked a fight with him about it which is really unusual for us as we NEVER fight! My toddler is being a demanding tantruming madam and my little boy is being super clingy! Also got to take lo to docotors tonight as his penis and testicles are red and swollen ... Just one of those days

Ps water infections are the worst I seem to get them more than the average person .... Hope it goes soon for you!

Me... tried to get some work done at mum's house this morning while I was house sitting... their stupid dog barked his head off the whole time, gave me a headache and meant Issy got no sleep. Still haven't done what I wanted to do. Got DH's sister coming over tonight. The last thing I want with a headache and tired baby :(

Ps water infections are the worst I seem to get them more than the average person .... Hope it goes soon for you!

Yeah. Glad I'm not the only one! Any recommendations on food to avoid? My mum told me off for eating salt n vingegar crisps she said they are too acidic and will make it worse! :(

Ah, go on then I'll have a little moan too. DH has got his mate round to play computer games so I'm relegated to the bedroom to give LO her nap, (she only naps on me), as they're so loud they'd keep waking her up if we sat downstairs.

All my friends are going out on the lash tonight and I can't go. Not that DH wouldn't babysit, just that I'm a big pansy and I don't think I could handle the lack of sleep if I went!

ah, go on then i'll have a little moan too. Dh has got his mate round to play computer games so i'm relegated to the bedroom to give lo her nap, (she only naps on me), as they're so loud they'd keep waking her up if we sat downstairs.

All my friends are going out on the lash tonight and i can't go. Not that dh wouldn't babysit, just that i'm a big pansy and i don't think i could handle the lack of sleep if i went!

lol !

I always find orange cordial sets off my water infections so I don't drink it anymore and haven't had one in a while :)

I always find orange cordial sets off my water infections so I don't drink it anymore and haven't had one in a while :)

Yeah funny enough I was just reading about acidic food and drink causing bladder problem. May not be it but I'm feeling positive going to look at my diet, eliminating chocolate and tea will be difficult! :(

Il join in! Lo has had a cold for a week with virtually no improvement, he's grumpy and angry and nothing I try calms him for more than 5 minutes, he wants his du my but gets angry because if he has it he can't breathe and ends up gagging, I bought a moby weapon the hope that it'd be a solution because then he'd be upright and close to me but instead he's been screaming point blank in my face and scratching the crap out of my neck for the last 15 minutes. So I'm 35 quid poorer on a bit of sodding material, iv been sleeping on the sofa for a week so my lo can sleep in his caraway because he can't breathe laid down and there's no room for it in our bedroom and to top it off his colds just not getting any better :( xx

Oooh let me have a moan please!

LO has had a sickness/diarrhea bug since Tuesday. Every time he goes it's just stinky yellow water. And every time he goes it immediately leaks all over his clothes. He had 4 changes of clothes before 9am this morning! I have actually run out of things for him to wear. He also leaked all over his clothes/sleeping bag and sheets last night and the night before.
This morning I wake up and I too am being sick with severe diarrhoea. Not fun to be changing hellish nappies when you can barely hold on to your breakfast as it is. I ache all over and am exhausted and there was nobody to help me.
To top it off we are now going to have to miss out on LOs best friends 1st birthday party tomorrow. It is his birthday in a week and there is no guarentee he will be well by then. I have to make a cake for his family gathering but obviously can't even start until I am 100% better.
Oh and we move house in 2 weeks and have still not exchanged contracts and I have a full weekend ahead of packing, sewing curtains etc. all while being poorly and looking after a poorly babe.

Woe. Is. Me. :cry:

Oooh let me have a moan please!

LO has had a sickness/diarrhea bug since Tuesday. Every time he goes it's just stinky yellow water. And every time he goes it immediately leaks all over his clothes. He had 4 changes of clothes before 9am this morning! I have actually run out of things for him to wear. He also leaked all over his clothes/sleeping bag and sheets last night and the night before.
This morning I wake up and I too am being sick with severe diarrhoea. Not fun to be changing hellish nappies when you can barely hold on to your breakfast as it is. I ache all over and am exhausted and there was nobody to help me.
To top it off we are now going to have to miss out on LOs best friends 1st birthday party tomorrow. It is his birthday in a week and there is no guarentee he will be well by then. I have to make a cake for his family gathering but obviously can't even start until I am 100% better.
Oh and we move house in 2 weeks and have still not exchanged contracts and I have a full weekend ahead of packing, sewing curtains etc. all while being poorly and looking after a poorly babe.

Woe. Is. Me. :cry:

Blimey, I think you beat me, your story is worse! :( hope you feel better soon.

not had a bad day today (makes a change!) but wanted to give everyone that has had a bad day a hug! *hug*

My turn!

Well I did 2 loads of laundry and hung them on a couple clothes umbrellas right in the living room. DH decided it was a good time to clean our the wood burning stove and he got soot, ashes, and dust all over my freshly washed clothes! aghhh!
I asked him why he didn't move my clothes and he said he didn't notice them there... 3 feet away from the friggin fireplace. For reals?

Then I have been feeling pretty overwhelmed lately and DH said he would watch LO today and let me chill out, but as soon as I sit down to relax, the pipe under the kitchen sink breaks and is leaking everywhere. So Dh was working on repairing that and I never got to relax after all because I was taking care of LO. Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->