Anyone else feel BETTER at 9/10 weeks?

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
This isn't normal for me. Usually I am sick morning, noon and night until 16-18 weeks. Granted, I realize that every pregnancy is different, but I'm a bit concerned. I've suffered several losses before but they always happened before we even saw a heartbeat. We had an early scan with this baby at 7 weeks and a hb of 168 bpm. Just the past week or so I've felt mostly just nauseated in the afternoons and more energized in the day. Is this normal or should I be concerned at the loss of symptoms? Please tell me I'm not the only one that started to feel better at 9/10 weeks!

Yup I did. I thought I'd for sure had a MMC. But we had a beautiful, very wriggly baby at our 12 week scan. I've almost felt normal the past few weeks, this week especially.

This isn't normal for me. Usually I am sick morning, noon and night until 16-18 weeks. Granted, I realize that every pregnancy is different, but I'm a bit concerned. I've suffered several losses before but they always happened before we even saw a heartbeat. We had an early scan with this baby at 7 weeks and a hb of 168 bpm. Just the past week or so I've felt mostly just nauseated in the afternoons and more energized in the day. Is this normal or should I be concerned at the loss of symptoms? Please tell me I'm not the only one that started to feel better at 9/10 weeks!

Me too is starting to feel a little better😉 I'm 9+1 today. Still having some nausea but is letting go more and more. It's perfectly normal.

Not with this pregnancy, but two of my five pregnancies, I felt really good at 9/10 weeks along. They're both wonderful and healthy kids. :) It made me worry a lot at the time, too, since I was used to getting a bunch of awful symptoms seemingly forever. :)

Weeks 9-10 is when my ms peaked but week 11 on feeling much better. I was the same with previous pregnancy then it came back full force around 16 weeks 😷

I felt much better around 9 weeks and started to panic because that's when people say it should peak. Then I felt dreadful at 11 weeks and mostly better after that with some off days. Everything looked good at our 12 week scan. Try not to worry, it's normal (although easier said than done, I know!).

Yes! I am still feeling sick some of the time but I feel like my energy is back a little bit and I feel WAY less tired than I did weeks 5-10. We saw the hb at 7 weeks too, but I am also now worrying about a MMC. Weeks 10-12 were the worst for me in my last pregnancy so I was a bit surprised to feel better so early.

I'm in the exact same situation. 9wk 4 days. Just started feeling better way sooner than last pregnancy. My first appointment is in 4 days and I'm very nervous. Hoping for heartbeat.

Yes, I started feeling better around week 9, had a scan at 10 weeks exact due to some spotting and all was well. I still get some nausea if I don't eat regularly but definitely feeling better generally.

I just read something about this, that apparently the placenta can take over from 8- 12 weeks easing morning sickness and evaning out your hormones. That could explain why you are feeling a little better. Not sure if this is correct or not just happened to read it on another site.

I did it scared the daylights out of me too but had an ultrasound at 11+2 and baby was doing just fine. I read online that morning sickness and other symptoms can start to ease up as early as nine weeks so no worries.

Sadeye - I really hope it doesn't return! Ugh! It must be miserable to think you're out of the woods and then it comes back :hugs2:

Whatwillbe - Interesting to know that the placenta begins taking over at 8-12 weeks. I always thought it was closer to 12 weeks. Of course with this pregnancy I started getting MS sooner than in my other pregnancies so maybe it peaked sooner this time. Makes sense that if it started sooner, it'd peak sooner. Thank you for sharing!

Rockstar - I'm so relieved that your scan went well despite easing symptoms! I won't be getting another scan until 20 weeks unless I go private.

Yeah same here it'll be so relieving once we can feel the babies move and know they're ok my next scan isn't until twenty weeks

Same! I'm 10 weeks and not as nauseous-only am if I don't eat regularly. Feeling fat though:( and wondering if others have noticed that I'm putting on weight, ugh. But, if all goes well-we'll announce in next couple of weeks. Still waiting for hospital to call me to arrange an appointment (that's what their letter last week stated).

With my son I started feeling better around 10 weeks. I hope I'm lucky this time, too, because I've been feeling SO rough since 6 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->