anyone else feel better at 9 weeks?

Hellymay83

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else's symptoms started to subside at 9 weeks? My boobs aren't sore anymore, still feel queasy at times but my tiredness is fading too and I'm.finding myself able to stay awake a little longer in the evenings?

I've just started feeling better!! I didn't have any sickness anyway, but had a horrible fog like fatigue. Last night I stayed up late and today I feel like I actually have some energy!!

I have heard a lot that symptoms come and go, there doesn't seem to be any set pattern.

Mine did... Then it came right on back!! Your placenta starts to work around now so it gets a bit better then hcg rises again and more sickness!!! If it doesn't don't worry. With my first my sickness was gone around 9 weeks anyway xx

I'm starting to get over my initial symptoms, so I feel a ton better. But, I'm getting new symptoms, heart burn, sciatica and a few other small things, but I do have some energy back. Which is nice.

I'm feeling better than I have been, still get occasional bouts of nausea but not the constant, all day nausea that I had b4 xx

I felt the exact same way when I hit 9 weeks exactly. Energy levels are rising...even if only a little...nausea is subsiding even if it is still there on occasion...boobs are less tender....and I can even tell my bloat has gone down. Sometimes I feel so good that it worries me that I feel too good lol.

Yes, me!! I have been crapping myself with worry but great to see others have noticed a reduction in symptoms. I don't feel back to normal but nausea is defo better than a few days ago. X

I was feeling better for the last week or so. Nausea gone, not as tired etc but I let myself get too hungry just before and my body reacted in a way similar to the exorcist. It wasn't pretty. The tiredness has almost killed me today too so all I can say is there must be hormone surges at different times as my symptoms keep coming and going and confusing the hell out of me.

Me, I don't feel half as rubbish as I used too. Hope your ok Hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->