Anyone else feel completely over-emotional?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Lizzie Lou, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Lizzie Lou

Lizzie Lou Well-Known Member

I don't know what's up with me, but today and yesterday I just feel really emotional and worrying about the most stupid stuff and taking most of it out on OH :wacko: I guess I'm a little bit worried that ms has dissapeared but having read lots on here I don't think that's uncommon, but generally I'm just being really weird and feel odd when I should be happy :dohh: Anyone else feel like this?

2. Jkelmum

Jkelmum Well-Known Member

I feel like crying and I am very snappy at everyone most days at some part of day ..Its very commen I get stressed for being stressed for no reason its a circle

3. Jemma_x

Jemma_x Mummy and Engaged

Ive always been an emotional person but since ive been pregnant its got so much worse, half of time im just crying and snappy and other half im all happy. OH says its like being with two different people

4. Lizzie Lou

Glad it's not just me!! Sometimes I feel like I'm trying to find things to be emotional about lol :dohh:

5. amyblackstone

amyblackstone Hubby, son n me

I am very irritable now too. I can cry at the drop of a hat now, which is uncommon for me since I am usually rather under-emotional and my Mom even says I should learn to be more emotional! If she saw me now she would take that comment right back! I am irritable and moody and mostly have only depressing stuff to talk to DH, poor thing. He is being supportive though, hopefully it lasts!

6. ClaireyF

ClaireyF Joshua & Bump to be!

I've become more emotional aswell, got home from work last night and burst in to tears for no reason!! DH didn't know what to do or say :p i think we've all got good excuses though x

7. Kitten

Kitten Mummy to Theakston & Nyah

I'm a mess, hysterical, sobbing all the time, having panic attacks. Great fun.

8. topcat

topcat Mum to a little girl!

Yes, I've had the crying too! Looking back on the last month it all makes sense now! I'd cry over making a sandwich, tv adverts, x factor and parking the car. I just thought I was stressed and pre-menstrual. Oops!
    I got really upset yesterday - I was at the shops and noticed someone had left 3 children (approx under 7) in the car on their own!! It was terrible, but I got sooo emotional about it. :(

9. Lizzie Lou

lol that funny!! I can beat that though ... walking the dog tonight I started to worry that I'd see a baby bird on the floor as we were walking - completely crazy I know as it's not even the right time of year and it was such a random thing to think as this has never happened before but god I was getting so upset at the thought of this none-existent little baby bird lying on the floor waiting for it's mum :wacko:

10. loopylew

loopylew Well-Known Member

that just made me laff so much, i only got my :bfp: today but ive noticed that my emotions have been running high, Im not normally an emotional person at all but im crying all the time over nothing, yesterday i wanted to cry at "Dirty Dancing", not the end as you'd expect but the bit where he's teaching her to dance, wtf!

11. Lizzie Lou

lol!!!! Congrats on your :bfp: by the way!! :hug:

12. Lulu

Lulu 1 dude & 1 dudette

I've been ridiculously emotional recently. Crying at Strictly Come Dancing!!!!, grumpy at people at my work for no reason what so ever, being stressed about the whole being pregnant thing and not being able to tell anyone (cause we want to wait until our 12 week scan), not really understanding all the little twinges and cramps I've been feeling, etc.

I could go on for days :rofl:

13. saraendepity

saraendepity Daisy's Mummy and TTC!

i'm so with you on that one hun...i constantly feel like bursting into tears over nothing... :grr: :hugs: to all

sara

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

14. susanp

susanp Guest

i hear pregnant women always go through this. Hopefully I not too terrible.

15. julzzz

julzzz 1st trimester

i have been emotional too.. i guess everyone gets it at some point.. and i felt like i have been crying for nothing and being rude to my boyfriend for no reason as well... but thanks god i have been getting better and now i feel more like a person haha.. :)

16. Novbaby08

Novbaby08 Mom to Harley & Piper

And it lasts for the entire pregnancy. At least I have found it to :hugs:

17. pennysbored

pennysbored Well-Known Member

Like PMSing, times 4. All the time. It does sort of balance itself out later, though. At least I found. At least in relation to the early days. I was a neurotic mess the first tri. Now its more like PMSing times 3.