anyone else feel huge already??

I am feeling massive. I showed early with DD (around 13 weeks) and was so happy to get into mat pants... now with my twin bump I've been rocking the mat pants since 10 weeks (and was wearing lots of leggings prior to that). I had gained weight before this pregnancy due to a serious pile of grieving (lost my mom and MIL) so I was already feeling icky... so I am thrilled to have a bump but it's soo hard to hide it!!!!

I'm 8+3 with my first and I have hardly been eating for about 2 weeks, despite this I have put on 3 lb and my trousers are all too tight!

I have been a uk size 10 since I was about 16, recently started needing size 12 over the last six months or so and now since my bfp some of those are too tight!

I know it is just bloat but I don't know if it is because I neeeed carbs, they are pretty much all I can eat except salad :( my stomach is definitely larger an I have spotted a few people looking at it - they are already suspicious due to lack of alcohol.

Me! I'm on number 3 and I guess my body can't wait to get a big ol' bump because I've been sporting some hardcore bloat. There's definitely some bumpage too as it is firm and I can't suck it in.This is me at 10 weeks, I haven't taken a pic in a couple of weeks but the top of my stomach is smaller than my boobs again which is something :haha:. Spoilered it because it's a big pic.
11018723_10152981096536281_4989840136186243771_n.jpg

I showed quite early with DD considering she was my first. This one is showing even earlier! Normally I have a flat stomach so the little bump is really obvious and I'm having to wear baggy clothes to work. None of my work trousers will do up already. This is me at 12 weeks with DD and 9 weeks today:

compare.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->