Anyone else feel like me?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by tigs, Sep 3, 2009.

1. tigs

tigs Well-Known Member

This is my second month of TTC... Last month I was very weepy and emotional when the witch showed up :(... It totally put me off trying this month - so stressful.. but OH said we should give it a whirl...

Anyway we have been DTD... and I am pretty sure I have not ovulated yet... (I have a long cycle and have had no CM signs...yet)...so why do I alaready feel like I am out?

Honestly, I don't know some of you ladies keep putting yourself through it... I just hate everything about concepion.. YOu have no control over it..I hate sperm (am I alone with that one?...the thought of it trickling about inside me makes me feel sick..YUCK ) you then get obsessed with SS...and POAS..to end up having a AF from hell with the weepies...It just sucks :(

sorry for the rant... just needed to vent

2. SarahMelissa

SarahMelissa Maxy & Benny's Mummy

I feel the same, i have been doing this roller coaster emotional ride since January, i want my bfp dammit it.......i am sick of :sex: :rofl:

3. DaisySue

DaisySue TTC First Child

I know exactly how you feel. I been trying to conceive for months now. I first started around may. My cycle was normal all year. Then when I started really getting into it, my cycle just quit on me. I have not had a cycle in about 79 days or so.

4. MsLesley

MsLesley Well-Known Member

yep..im with you on that one for sure. infact..im so fed up with it that this will be my last month trying or thinking about it. it has this over-powering thing that takes full control over your thoughts and its exhausting. my mind needs a rest :p