anyone else feel like the michelin man?

sazibubba

pregnant with 2nd bubba
Reaction score
after a bath yesterday i looked in the mirror and both of my thighs looked like massive pillows lol. Suddenly covered in cellulite and they looked puffy.

im a size 14 normally and my thighs have always been very toned but now they seem to be turning into big marshmallows. anyone else got this? :haha:

Aww well ur lucky! I mean, my thighs had cellulite before!! Yes I feel enormous, I hadn't put on any weight and then all of a sudden I've put on a stone, I'm 27 weeks so I guess that's ok but I still don't like it! If you had a toned body before, you will again don't worry, it must be a bit of a shock but I guess fat storage is part of pregnancy... My advice is to cover that mirror lol x

haha. just worried i wont be able to lift my legs up soon haha. i wasnt really toned ive always had a beer belly, bit my thighs wer like footballers legs. now im just mush all over! xxx

Ohh I definatly feel your pain! Lol I never had cellulite before I got pregnant and I actually had a gap between my thighs they were small.. Now the gaps dissapeared and I have horrible cellulite :( xx

Yesss but for me it's back fat lol I lost weight before I got pregnant and it feels so weird after 18months of working hard to lose it that it's come back, obviously not all but back rolls aren't nice. I stick to the front view in the mirror hehe x

Yip i know how you feel girls, i lost 5 stone with SS before i got pregnant, now i feel as fat as ever again x

Im big all over!!!! I think Im retaining lots of water because my face is soo bloated along with the rest of me....I havent taken any pictures of me since Ive been preggers because Im too embarrazed :(

aww ladies your all gorgeous in everyway :) im just thinking if i have legs like pillows now what on earth are they gonna be like when full-term. I seem to waddle now as my thighs bash in to one another haa. As charxxx mentions about her legs i had a gap too and now its disappearing. I wanna deliver LO kneeling and resting over the headboard but im embarrassed about having my muffin bottom and legs on show eep and soddin stretch marks keep coming and coming. None on bump yet tho! just hips and my thunder thighs ^_^ haha.

21 weeks and 2 days - I've got a chubby face and cellulite on my thighs since about 18 weeks, still in size 8 though. I honestly don't care, I wear bikinis, go swimming a lot with my boyfriend and it doesn't bother him in the slightest.
The cellulite will be unnoticeable by the time you've popped, and start to slim down again.

I've gained stretch marks on my boobs, carves and inner thighs, which have chunkied out a little but as long as my baby is unharmed and healthy, I couldn't give a damn what I look like.

I can't believe how fat my toes are. Normally I have thin feet and toes but the last few weeks they are starting to look like fat, shapeless uncooked sausages :( .

my arms and face have defo become chubbier lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"