Anyone else feel like their their hearts and heads are in constant battle?

babydustcass

Reaction score
I do :wacko:. I can't seem to shake this war my head and heart are having over when to TTC. We were supposed to start trying when we applied for our mortgage but now OH is so sure of the decision to wait until we have moved into our own house (approx between November and march and anyone who owns their own home can understand the variable) and I do agree... but only about every other day when my head takes over! :shrug: LOL the rest of the time, my heart leads and I feel like what the heck, theres no real reason not to now! I dont mind being pregnant moving house, if we started to get the ball rolling now, i would want to have a few cycles off birth control first anyway and.... and... I could just make up about any excuse to start trying for another baby now. I wish I could be more patient and just accept that, 'all round', waiting until we have moved would probably be better for everyone even if it is just because I will be a little more 'active' in moving should the moving date be the latter. And now I am even contemplating engaging a conversation about NTNP :dohh:
This will be our 3rd baby, we have DS7 (8 in Jan) and DD3 (4 in Nov) AND I AM SO BROODY :brat:
My sister is 24 weeks pregnant too and I have enjoyed the last week taking her shopping for her baby girl. Glutton for punishment!
Anyway I cant be alone in this constant battle?!:shrug: :blush:

You're not alone... and it is definitely more of a decision when existing kids are involved, for me its a new job... I am starting in September and want to get through most or all of probation - I was on contract when I had my daughter and it was AFWUL not knowing where I was going to be after the year of maternity leave was up! I ended cutting mat leave short and went back after 11 months because a good job came up, and I don't want to do that again!

Yes!!!! It's the story of my life!!! Everyday dh and I have at least one conversation about a second child.

For us we just can't decide if we should even ttc no2 or just stick with ds. There are good n bad points to both, our son is such a character now and is so amazing. Part of me wants another so hes not an only child and the other part loves it being just us three (plus fur babies) and I dont want to upset the balance.

Ahhhhh I break down at least once a week as my head n heart fight each other :cry:

You are certainly not alone!!! :hugs:

Im so pleased to hear I am not alone, it's starting to get me down. I feel like im going to burst with frustration! My head knows its best to wait and the fact that hubs is reiterating that makes it even more annoying

Well I have has this battle and my heart won! Couldn't think of anything else but planning out 3rd (and last baba) money's not the best but we will cope, I come off my pill in 2 days.... Excited xxx

You are not alone! I struggle with it for other reasons all the time!

I too am broody, I want to TTC for another baby so badly, but I am forced to wait sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->