Anyone else feel like they have lost their minds?

MommyMcDaniel

Reaction score
Seems like since I've been pregnant I have lost my ability to deal with stressful situations. I've always had a little bit of an anxiety problem, but nothing that was ever serious enough to worry about and now I feel like I need professional help. LOL:wacko: I've heard hormones do this to you, but I really feel like I have lost my mind. Anyone else have this problem?

Hi - I haven't got any answers but just wanted to say you're not alone :flower:
This could be me writing this post!! I flip out over the smallest of things and stuff that usually wouldn't really bother me is like the end of the earth since I've been preggers. I swear DP is gonna walk out on me soon lol :blush:

The joys of being pregnant eh :wacko: Wish I could offer some more advice but sending loads of :hugs: xxx

You're not the only one....I get really stressed out over the stupidest things, and my emotions are a rollercoaster. If I wasn't pregnant I'd think I was bipolar! One day I'm on top of the world and nothing can bother me, the next I literally could cry over spilled milk! I read somewhere that we are producing more estrogen in ONE day than a non pregnant woman produces in 3 YEARS! That's a lotta hormones, so I think we get to be a little crazy sometimes:)

You really are not alone I could write that post although every time i think about it I can't write for crying

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"