Anyone else feel like they have lost their minds?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by MommyMcDaniel, Jan 28, 2011.

1. MommyMcDaniel

MommyMcDaniel Member

Seems like since I've been pregnant I have lost my ability to deal with stressful situations. I've always had a little bit of an anxiety problem, but nothing that was ever serious enough to worry about and now I feel like I need professional help. LOL:wacko: I've heard hormones do this to you, but I really feel like I have lost my mind. Anyone else have this problem?

2. kstone3

kstone3 Well-Known Member

Hi - I haven't got any answers but just wanted to say you're not alone :flower:
    This could be me writing this post!! I flip out over the smallest of things and stuff that usually wouldn't really bother me is like the end of the earth since I've been preggers. I swear DP is gonna walk out on me soon lol :blush:

The joys of being pregnant eh :wacko: Wish I could offer some more advice but sending loads of :hugs: xxx

3. MrsWhite

MrsWhite Well-Known Member

You're not the only one....I get really stressed out over the stupidest things, and my emotions are a rollercoaster. If I wasn't pregnant I'd think I was bipolar! One day I'm on top of the world and nothing can bother me, the next I literally could cry over spilled milk! I read somewhere that we are producing more estrogen in ONE day than a non pregnant woman produces in 3 YEARS! That's a lotta hormones, so I think we get to be a little crazy sometimes:)

4. tessica123

tessica123 Well-Known Member

You really are not alone I could write that post although every time i think about it I can't write for crying

X