anyone else feel like they need a break from lines!!?

stir crazy

mother of 4 expecting 5th
Reaction score
Hello ladies, this will be cycle 5 ttc #3 ive only used opk's for the last 3 cycles.
I only have left ovary and tube I had the right removed back in december due to large cyst, soi started using opk's to see if im ovulating or not last.cycle I got so.stressed out over the opks not been dark enough, im only on cd6 and already thinking to give opk's.a.miss this.month. It feels like im no longer " making love" im just " trying to make a baby". Do I make sense lol. I worry that.having one.ovary will half my chance of getting pregnant but then I worry that all this "trying" becomeing obsessed if im honest, will put a strain on my relationship. I already have 2 children (6 and 2) and.got pregnant quickly so ive.nevet had to "try". I just feel like I need a month off, no stress, no lines just me and my mister and.good old fashioned "hows ya father" lol.
Does anyone else feel the same??
Xx

I feel exactly the same about my next cycle, I told myself this month I wasn't going to think too much about it as we had so many docs appointments with sperm tests, blood test, scans etc etc, I decided to just have sex and do digi OPK so It gave me the smiley face on O day. I would highly recommend these as there's no comparing darkess of lines it's a straight yes or no. Anyway I started so well and am now 8dpo and going crazy! I've temped for the first time this month and was panicking I haven't ovulated, but I have now decided next month I'm doing none of it and expecting nothing, that way I won't be let down, sorry for rambling haha! If you think you can do it for a month and not stress then I say go for it Hun :) it's the tww that's a killer! Good luck and sending lots of baby dust xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->