Anyone else feel like this after sex ?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Natty_babez, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Natty_babez

Natty_babez Alexa-Jayne & Daisy-Mae

Everytime me and OH dtd and i orgasm a few hours afterwards i feel awful i feel sick to my stomach like i could actually be sick and then will also get indegestion which makes me feel worse :cry:

This has happened quite a few times now and i just don't know why it happens :nope:

xxx

2. Emmysmommy

Emmysmommy Well-Known Member

It's normal this late in pregnancy because when you orgasm your uterus naturally contracts. This is why having sex is said to be a way to get the baby to come out. So if you are feeling sick a couple hours later it's probably due to this contraction. I know a lot of woman who get sick when early labor kicks in because of contractions putting pressure on the baby so surely having an orgasm causing contraction can make you sick too.

3. Natty_babez

Ohhhhh nooo i HATE being sick so by the sounds of it once my contractions kick in i could very well be puking uhh ohhhh

xxx

4. kaz87

kaz87 Well-Known Member

My belly hurts the morning after x

5. May2011Mommy

May2011Mommy Well-Known Member

I just went to the doctor yesterday because 2 nights before after having sex, I felt horrible. I couldn't figure it out. But it turns out that it's normal. Ugh! Normal?

6. BabyBoyNYC

BabyBoyNYC Well-Known Member

I get a little nauseous sometimes but I think its from all the excitement

7. Natty_babez

It makes me not want to have sex but i really really do at the same time its just how i feel afterwards :( Sex is supposed to bring on labour so i want to try that aswell but it puts me of because of how yuck i feel for hours after arrgghhhh

xxx