• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

anyone else feeling bad??

sian

Reaction score
i'm feeling bad all the time sick tired emotional i just can't be bothered with anything i don't know weather to cry or scream lol i wasn't this bad last time i was pregnant i just want to get this over and done with roll on xmas and by the way as nearly everyone knows now except online i'm having another girl!! thats the only thing iam happy about!

Aww hun .. sorry to hear you are feeling bad :hugs:

But congrats on having a lil girly!!!

Congrats on having a lil gurl!! Hope you feel better soon though!:cloud9:

I have been feeling very ill as well and as for the emotions, they are all over the place, some days the smallest things make me cry not to mention how scared and shocked I am with my pregnancy to begin with. What you are feeling is completely normal but soon you will feel better and have a bit better grasp on managing it. Just take one day at a time.

Awww girly - congrats x

I feel so crap now I've got away with sickness but I'm groggy & I ache so bad I'm struggling walking!! Emotional yip I just want to cry all day end of last week over work but it is a strain at the moment not physically but not the point!

It takes very little to upset me nowadays. Tears will start flowing at the drop of a hat. It does suck to be so emotional, but I'd rather be emotional than sick like I was in the beginning.

Congrats on GIRL is it me or is it all girls at the min??

I feel like crap still hun! Must be a girl thing never felt like this with my son!
Hope u feel better soon!
xx

im not feeling sick or achy, but i am very emotional, i choak up just dropping a spoon on the floor or something silly like that lol

My self esstem seems to have hit rock bottom during this prengancy so i cant wait to get him out so i can work on getting me back to normal lol

x

i am one day off been 17 weeks and i now have been diagnosed with a bladder infection.
I feel like crap and my work is being not nice about it, well one person is-ant.
i just don't know what to do anymore i am so overwhelmed.
i do hope that i start to get better soon otherwise i don't know what i am going to do.
:nope:

yay for you, having a little girl :cloud9:
sounds like you are experiencing pregnancy related depression. I had it up until 18 weeks exactly, so it felt like forever, the energy levels were diminished, I was sad, apathetic and did not care about anything or anyone and was upset about being pregnant. I hope it fades for you over time but for now it might be best to see your doctor and maybe see a therapist? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"