Anyone else feeling braxton hicks already?

Mummafrog

New FTM to baby girl
Reaction score
Hello all :)

I'm only 9+4 with second baby but I've been having definite tightenings, I'll be sitting down and I can feel them coming and going, with no pain at all and definitely my uterus, it's not a feeling you forget so I'm sure that's what it is. I didn't get them till the end last time!

Anyone else having the same? I didn't think it could be this early :p x

Not yet, but I've had them come around 12 weeks before. It's totally normal as long as there's no pain

No, but they started reeeeally early with my third-born. I felt them when they first started at 6 weeks. Wouldn't you know I ended up induced with that baby, too??? I was so scared of preterm labor because of it, but nope, she was locked in tight!!! :)

I had Braxton hicks from really early on with my second!

Thanks lovelies. There's just no mistaking the feeling. My stomach is really sticking out too and because I'm already big and no one knows yet I feel quite embarrassed :/ telling family over the Christmas period so that'll be better. I didn't look like this till 5 months last time! :p

Haha. Second borns show so, so soon. I showed way early with all of my even numbered babies. No idea why. But I looked 7m along when I was 6 weeks with my second-born and was being asked when I was due (assuming soon) when I was 6-7 weeks along with my fourth-born and at a funeral. Sheesh!!! With the others, I didn't show until later on. Really strange. But you just can't get away with it once you've had a baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->