Anyone else feeling more agitated???

LozzyBlue

Devin (son) 14 months old
Reaction score
okay it may just be me but i'm feeling more panicky and agitated this time around, anyone else? i'm very panicky about losing the baby (im 7+2) my family aren't very helpful my mum seems to think im exactly like her because she had miscarriages before me and none before my sister was born so she seems to think thats exactly how it'll work for me!

i feel like im cracking up!!
HELP!!

okay it may just be me but i'm feeling more panicky and agitated this time around, anyone else? i'm very panicky about losing the baby (im 7+2) my family aren't very helpful my mum seems to think im exactly like her because she had miscarriages before me and none before my sister was born so she seems to think thats exactly how it'll work for me!

i feel like im cracking up!!
HELP!!

Oh honey I totally feel your anxiousness!!!!

I had a miscarriage before my son and then 2 miscarriages after we had him... I am now about 6 weeks pregnant and I have been spotting for 2 weeks... I am so anxious and so nervous..

No one understands how you feel... everyone keeps telling me to not think about it!!

its just very hard to not worry when i feel like this, i have a scan in 2 days because all they could see was my gestational sac and yolk sac at 5+5 and y mums like stop thinking about it nothing wrong...i feel totally crazy!! :wacko:

Even I had a miscarriage 3 yrs back at week 11. This time I conceived after a lot of wait. Currently, I am 10-weeks preggo and stressed out about everything. My scan is due in a couple of days and I am really nervous. Hormones have driven me crazy. I cry and scream every other day. Really worried about harming my baby.
So, the crux of the matter is that worry keeps you worrying which is of course not good for you, esp during pregnancy. Easier said than done, but positive thinking will definitely help you. I am sure you will have a healthy and successful pregnancy this time. All the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->