Anyone else feeling overwhelmed?

Aidan's Mummy

Mummy to Aidan and Oliver
Reaction score
So in 8 weeks time I will be married and the closer it is getting the more overwhelmed I am feeling. There is so many loose ends to tie up and small things to do. Plus the table plan is causing me a headache. Anyone else the same?

I'm newly engaged and find it overwhelming every time someone asks me about wedding plans.
Best of luck Hun :hugs:

Yes im feeling very overwhelmed!
6 weeks to go and I know if I have forgotten anything that it really needs to be sorted asap!
Had my dress fitting last Saturday and it fit like a glove even though I was paranoid it would be too small!

Yes im feeling very overwhelmed!
6 weeks to go and I know if I have forgotten anything that it really needs to be sorted asap!
Had my dress fitting last Saturday and it fit like a glove even though I was paranoid it would be too small!

I worry about that too. As well as people not turning up or something going wrong :/ x

Totally normal hun and it'll only get worse closer to the day :lol: Do you have any bridesmaids that can help with the table plan? My table plan was the worst part of the planning. I had to keep amending it as people kept dropping out. In the end I just left it as it was x

Totally normal hun and it'll only get worse closer to the day :lol: Do you have any bridesmaids that can help with the table plan? My table plan was the worst part of the planning. I had to keep amending it as people kept dropping out. In the end I just left it as it was x

We have thankfully done it now. If anyone drops out I will kill then :rofl: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->