Anyone else feeling really negative about the outcome?

Oswin

Reaction score
Obviously it's normal to be anxious, and worry before you've actually seen or heard baby, but I'm seriously getting down and worrying so much I feel like crying. I just honestly don't think baby can actually be ok in there :cry: I have a scan at 7 Weeks due to some brown discharge, and I'm essentially certain that it's going to be bad news. I've no idea if this is some grim sort of Mother's Intuition, or just me going slightly mad with worry because I want this SO flipping badly. :nope:
Anyone else really suffering with fear? Any advice? I'm trying so hard to keep positive, but I feel so sad!

I am absoutely the same! I am driving OH mad.

To the point , he's paid £100.00 for an early scan at 7 weeks and I am doing a test every couple of days. I know I'm pregnant, I'm just so eager for it to be healthy etc I'm stressing myself out.

I think it's natural to worry and want everything to be fine and healthy.

Don't worry sweetie, I'm sure everything will be fine .

Hugs xxxx

Me too, I've got a private scan booked for 8 weeks. I'm starting to feel a little bit more positive though, on Saturday I had next to no symptoms and was positive it was all over but today i'm feeling very much pregnant again so trying to stay positive, just a week to go till i find out for sure. I'm sure you will be fine x

Thank you Loola and Laura :hug: Really good to know it's not just me.

This is my second pregnancy and I am calm, but I spent first 12 weeks feeling exactly how you described, convinced that my body knew sthg I didn't know and was preparing me by making me think the worse. After 12 weeks I still worried, but it was a lot less intense. I now have a beautiful 1 year old, so my intuition was guff, hope yours is too :thumbup:

It's normal....I couldn't shake the feeling for a VERY long time that this pregnancy just wasn't going to result in a baby. I don't even know why I felt like that, just something in my head. LOL I'm now 37 weeks 1 day along, and everything is fine! So try to relax and enjoy. It goes by sooo fast!

Onebumpplease and Peachy, gosh you two have reassured me a little, thank you!!

I think it's natural and also you see so many sad stories (on here and hear them from friends) that I think it's normal to think you're bound to end up with a sad end too. I had a loss and then the whole of my last pregnancy was nerve-racking and this time is so far too. Every time I go to the toilet, I expect to see blood.
I'm hoping after the first scan I'll relax a little :)

I think we're all afraid. I have my first ultrasound in 2 weeks, and I want to be excited. But then I tell myself that I might find out bad news. I think also reading about other people having an mmc makes me sort of panic.

The other night I actually researched miscarriage percentages and it helped me calm down a lot. Each week, the chance goes down more. I think it goes down to like 9% at 6 weeks. Most pregnancies don't end in miscarriage. Actually an overwhelming majority of miscarriages in the 1st trimester are chemicals.

Keep your head up. I know it's hard not to panic. I do it too. I worried every step of the way with my son, but he was fine.

I think we're all afraid. I have my first ultrasound in 2 weeks, and I want to be excited. But then I tell myself that I might find out bad news. I think also reading about other people having an mmc makes me sort of panic.

The other night I actually researched miscarriage percentages and it helped me calm down a lot. Each week, the chance goes down more. I think it goes down to like 9% at 6 weeks. Most pregnancies don't end in miscarriage. Actually an overwhelming majority of miscarriages in the 1st trimester are chemicals.

Keep your head up. I know it's hard not to panic. I do it too. I worried every step of the way with my son, but he was fine.

That's fabulous to know! So if we get to a few days past when your period is due then you're safe from chemical and so a lot less likely to miscarry?

I think it's part of the blessing/curse of this place. I love all the support and information, but because such a high percentage of us here (myself included) have had a loss of some kind, then I think we think there's more losses around then there are. In real life hardly any of my friends have had losses, most get pregnant and have a baby 9 months later...

Here is the link I was talking about with percentages.
https://spacefem.com/pregnant/mc.php?m=08&d=10&y=12

It asks you to plug in your LMP to calculate what day will be what week for you. But regardless, the percentages for the weeks/days pregnant are the same.

thank you rebecca for sharing that!! Those numbers make me feel more confident every day! It is such a scary thing to think about losing our little "sweet peas" (I'm 6 weeks)

Thanks for sharing that! I'm down to 20% and hope to keep getting down to that 2% and relax a little more :)

it is normal to worry and i think the hormones are making it worse! with all the changes going on in your body, being overly emotional and worried about everything is totally normal!

I'm glad that I am not the only one that is a complete WRECK recently! My breasts have stopped hurting and the cramping I had is gone as well as my back pain. I am very tired and holy mood swings, but I'm so worried! I have an appointment on the 26th to test my HCG level and I am going to try to get an ultrasound that week as well to hopefully hear a heartbeat and calm my nerves. It's like literally all that I think about:( On one hand, I'm happy that I'm not having any symptoms of a MC, but on the other hand I would like to have some symptoms? With my last pregnancy, I had INSANE symptoms, which ended in a MMC. These next 12 days need to fly by!

I felt that way as well it didn't pass til after a scan at 11w3d and then nt scan at 13w2d; I finally began enjoying my pregnancy at that point as bub was so healthy n we found out he was a boy (def helped). Anyways, so far so good try not to worry!

Definetly normal.. Its hard to believe. I still look at my four year old and think wow i made you xx

Im petrified, but my pregnancy tests arent getting any darker, im 14dpo today and from 11dpo there has been no progression and if anything the tests got lighter :( i havent taken an frer today to check progression because i ran out but iv sent OH out to get me one, i really do feel this will be a chemical pregnancy :( and i so hope not, this baby i meant to be my rainbow baby :( x

don't trust the urine tests as a diagnostic tool! they vary way too much between brands and even from lot to lot and especially depend on how much you drink and how long before you peed the last time so i really wouldn't worry.

you're still so so early. i didn't get a BFP at all until 15dpo. can u get your GP to run some bloods on you, just to make your mind at peace as you had a mmc before??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->