Anyone else feeling really negative about the outcome?

Im going to phone drs on Monday, you cant book appointments on any days but Mondays! Altho it will be difficult because im having my kitchen and bathroom done so cant leave the house while the workers are in to even go to the drs :/ xx

Going by your signature, youve had an awful day. I just dont have the words. I am so sorry xx

No hunni that was my last pregnancy that ended in missed miscarriage in November last year :( so far with this pregnancy lines still getting lighter, i will be doing another test today with smu to see if i get a darker line or if im going to have a chemical pregnancy :( im only 4 weeks 1 day by ovulation, but im so hopeing this little bean sticks xx

Sorry about that, there is a date, so I just didn't read it right. Hope it's sticking nice n cosy!

I'm exactly the same and was the same when pregnant with my daughter who is now almost 3. I kept expecting to feel better after the first trimester but there were just new worries. Then I thought I'd feel better when my daughter was actually here but once she was born that opened up a whole load of new worries! I think it's all part of being a mum. I think the hardest thing in the first trimester though is that until you've had a scan it's so hard to believe there's anything in there at all. Once you can feel baby wriggling around in there it becomes a bit more real. I have my scan a week on Monday and if all is ok then I'll hopefully relax a bit and at least allow myself to start feeling excited, start telling people etc.

Im petrified, but my pregnancy tests arent getting any darker, im 14dpo today and from 11dpo there has been no progression and if anything the tests got lighter :( i havent taken an frer today to check progression because i ran out but iv sent OH out to get me one, i really do feel this will be a chemical pregnancy :( and i so hope not, this baby i meant to be my rainbow baby :( x

Your signature shows a chemical pregnancy, did you already confirm this? ....... Am trully sorry if you did.

I thought am the only wreck, never been soo nervous, maybe because I removed the coil 3 weeks ago and got a BFP in the same cycle....I keep praying that this pregnancy is real and that it will stick. My test line hasnt darkened as much as the control line yet, and at CD28 I had beta readings of 28 (they said it apears low). I havent gone back for blood work, though am tempted to.....symptoms are seemingly gone....in short, there is so much going on I just need grace for each day.

I am just a bag of worry......

My tests have all been very very very light and even the one I took on my missed period day is faint :nope:

Im still having symptoms but I just have a terrible feeling this isnt gonna stick (which is strange as I also had a feeling that this was our month).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->