Anyone Else Feeling This Way?!?!

bamagurl

Mother of 5 ~ 2 angels
Reaction score
Okay so lately I have been having tummy problems & they are not the kind where you can't go...It is like every time I eat anything I am in the bathroom shortly after. Not only has that started, but I have a feeling as if I am about to start my period. It is not cramps it is almost the feeling like in the vagina itself, if that makes any sense at all! I know I have been having what I say is still bh and back pain off and on. I don't go back to the doctor til next Monday. I had been going every week due to bp issues, being high! I have a machine at home and check it and it has been going high and staying high for a bit but it does come back down. Just wondering if anyone else has felt this way or is feeling this way...

ive heard that ur body starts trying to clear out before labour... u dont have long till ur 37 weeks so maybe thats what it is, are you feeling a tightness round ur belly?

Off & on but not really consistent. With my first child I was induced & was having some bh my belly was tightening but I didn't really feel when it would happen.

I'm the same. Quite irritating (the loo situation) I'm constantly going too. Maybe tmi, but mine aren't the solidest either!! Been having exactly what you've described too but I'm only 32 weeks. I know I cleared out with first LO, but not for a full week if not more lol! Stalking your thread.

I'm having similar troubles. Lots of period like cramps and pressure down low, and frequent and loose BM's. As well as some intense BH too. I had a bleed last week which my Dr. said was likely my plug/show because cervix is shortening and softening though not dilated yet. I really hope it's my body gearing up to get this show on the road!

I am the same as well. TMI but my bottom is so sore, I bought some baby wipes for myself :(
I've noticed the period-like cramping coincides with the need to poo shortly after. I think the softer than normal consistency is from both a stronger, more active baby and increasingly stronger and longer Braxton Hicks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->