Anyone else feeling "wet" downstairs?

Hi I'm Louise

Reaction score
I keep going to the bathroon expecting the worst, but there's nothing there. I'm just feeling a bit more, um..."damp" than usual. :blush:

it may be discharge it is normal to get more discharge when pregnant could be what you are feeling

I had this a lot when I was pregnant with my first. I kept thinking that I had started bleeding so would rush off to the bathroom only to find nothing there :shrug:

Not happened this time though. Im sure its completely normal hun x

hi, i have had the same, i keep thinking i have started to bleed and rush to the bathroom. glad im not the only one lol x

This was actually the 1st thing I noticed when I fell pregnant with my son, before I got my :bfp: completely normal, it's all the increase in hormones! xxxx

yep i've had it all 3 times its completly normal! still im constantly knicker checking!

Yep, don't remember having this with my ds, but I definitely do for this one!x

Oh goodness yes. I keep having to run to the bathroom, expecting the worst!

yep i constantly run to the bathroom expecting to find a big bloody mess! but, nothing yet.. let's pray it stays that way for us all!

Yep, me too. I think I need a panty checkers support group! :rofl:

Yep, me too. I think I need a panty checkers support group! :rofl:

I NEED THIS TOO!! AHAHAH I have a terrible time, since I had a MC in August I have a big fear of losing this one!!

I NEED THIS TOO!! AHAHAH I have a terrible time, since I had a MC in August I have a big fear of losing this one!![/QUOTE]

I had a MMC in August too. I'm only 4 wks into this one though...and scared to death! That's part of the reason I check soooo often. :blush:

lol soo glad im not alone dh just laught when i told him, he had just read about it in what to expect when your expecting lol

x

I read this yesterday and thought no not really but today it is! loads going on down there at the mo (tmi sorry) feels like blood and i keep rushing to the toilet to find its obviously discharge, annoying though.

Me too! I just have a watery discharge, need to change my underwear 4 times a day!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->