Anyone else felt like this in last few weeks?

kandbumpx

Reaction score
38+6 today, but for past week or so... I just don't seem hungry :/... So I don't eat tbh... But then, I all of a sudden feel sick/dizzy/faint and shake like made ... So I get something to eat... And I feel better.. Not for long though... Cause after I've ate I feel so sick, just feels like morning sickness all over again, I feel as though I need to be sick but can't :/... All because I ate something :S

Driving me up wall... Cause on days I do actually feel hungry, I just don't feel like eating cause of how shit it makes me feel after

I've had that for the last four weeks and it is really annoying! I've been drinking loads of smoothies to make sure I am getting all my nutrients. I don't know what's causing it, but I did get morning sickness in first tri so maybe it's linked to that :shrug: I would like to say it's baby getting ready, but I don't think this one is ever gonna budge!

Hope it goes away quickly for you!

my friend had morning sickness in the first tri and she said its come back, shes 37 weeks now. i have somewhat of a loss of apetite again, or more of a fussy attitude to food again, like in the first tri

Could be the morning sickness thing coming back then :(.. I had it really bad in first tri for around 3 months.. All day EVERYDAY! And lost my appetite all together.

They joys eh!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->