Anyone else find "finding their feet" soooo adorable?

mummy2lola

Mum to 2 trying for 3
Reaction score
This week Lola found hers and she's just constantly got her feet in the air now no matter what's she's doing or where she is her feet are in her hands.I think I've found this the cutesy discovery so far....although changing her nappy is now abit of a chore :haha: xx

It is so cute, my LO constantly has his feet in the air and holds onto them , any yoga instructor would be proud!

Totally! Mog has discovered hers recently, and we're amazed she can get her toes in her mouth - if only I was that flexible....not to get my toes in my mouth though lol, that would just be plain wrong! :haha:

Aw how cute! I can't wait for my LO to do this either :)
Can we have some photos for extra cuteness please? X

MY LO doesnt really do much wit his feet yet. He seems to have discovered they are there and will rub them together to get his socks off lol. And he feels around with them and if he feels soemthing is there he will push against it, even if its the dog :haha: It makes for some funny moments when in the bathtub and he scoots a good couple inches up the tub!

My LO has been doing this for a week now :) It's adorable (except that he keeps pulling his socks off) :haha:

Bram_feet.jpg

Rowan just discovered his feet too! Whenever he's on his back, his legs are up in the air, and he's usually holding onto one of them. :3

Aww it's so cute isn't it. I was so happy when Millicent first learnt to do it, now I'm like 'stop licking your toes, I'm trynna change your nappy!' :haha: xxx

She does, apparently Millicent is a huge fan of cheese! :haha: xxx

Lol nice,I think Lola will b a cheese fan.I ate so much of it during pregnancy that I'm suprised she didn't come out looking like a baby bell lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->