Anyone else finding it difficult to fall pregnant after a D&C?

Trying4first1

Mum to a miracle
Reaction score
As the title above says
This is my 8th cycle since and nothing so far. I am wondering if anyone is having the same issue?
I know in the grand scheme of things this time is nothing but I got my last two BFPs within 3-4 months. Unfortunately they both weren't meant to be. I just hope the op hasn't ruined my chances of conceiving naturally again. I'm sure everything is ok but the thought is always in my mind

Hi, I'm sorry for ur losses. I had a d n c with my 1st miscarriage and we didnt start trying for 8 months. I got pregnant straight away then but as i said we didnt try for months. Maybe my body had longer to recover? I'm not sure. I really hope u get a sticky bean soon. Xo

I just got my bfp yesterday and this was our 8th month trying after my D&C. I had conceived on the first cycle both with my daughter and with the miscarriage, so I was getting worried. I do think it took my body that long to get back to normal, as this last month was the first with a normal flow during AF. So it may have been that my lining needed time to build back up? Hang in there.

Me again - sadly we meet on a lot of threads. But as I may have mentioned before, I fell pregnant the very first month of ttc. It's been 7 cycles since my d and c and nothing. Recently I've also begin to wonder if the d and c might have something to do with it. My cycles have been normal starting with 29 days post d and c so it just doesn't make sense to go from absolute first month ttc to this. Bloods are normal too - it's so frustrating but it's gotta be something that changed things for me ....:l

Thank you so much for your reply ladies and so sorry you have also been through/are going through this too :hugs:

Hollyrose- I think your right. Maybe your body was ready by then and it had the time to recover. Maybe a D and C takes more recovery than we think?

Fishsticks1- congrats on your BFP! You must feel so relieved! Funny you say about the flow of AF. Mine have been unusually light since the op. Last month was the worst, I had only one day of normal flow then just a few days of spotting. I'm wondering if my lining is still not good enough to support implantation?

Beemeck- how have you been!? Where are you now in your cycle? I'm 7dpo and feeling out already. Not getting good vibes. So frustrating for you that all bloods are ok but no pregnancy. I'm look you, cycles are so regular,28 days without fail. Maybe are bodies just are not ready yet? Having a MC is punishment enough without the struggle of ttc afterwards. But we need to remain hopeful :flower:

Aw you're so sweet . I hate feeling out in the tww. I'm still waiting to o - should be in the next few days. I think as more time goes on, I just feel automatically out every month so hopefully that's all it is and you get your surprise bfp in a few days!

Oh that's the good part of the cycle 😄 Don't know about you but I am filled with hope before O it's such a great feeling. Then the tww starts and BAM hopes are crushed.

I hate feeling out but I think it's hard not too. You expect AF as you know it's more than likely that she is turning up. Be nice to get that surprise again one day 😄

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->