Anyone else FREEZING??

Mollykins

Reaction score
I have been freezing since around the time I got my bfp on 25 Dec. :wacko: Anyone else?

i aaaaaam always bloody cold!!
The other night i had a hot water bottle, i was sat in a sleeping bag with a duvet ontop whilst wearing 2 long sleeve t-shirts and a jumper and joggers with leggings underneath.
It was rediculous. my mum and boyfriend said i musta been exaggerating and it cant be that bad haha

your not alone :p

xx

tbh no! but just wanted to say what a cool day to get your bfp!!! what a fab christmas pressie!!!! congrats!

i aaaaaam always bloody cold!!
The other night i had a hot water bottle, i was sat in a sleeping bag with a duvet ontop whilst wearing 2 long sleeve t-shirts and a jumper and joggers with leggings underneath.
It was rediculous. my mum and boyfriend said i musta been exaggerating and it cant be that bad haha

your not alone :p

xx

My OH said that I was over exaggerating ONCE... then I put my cold hands under his shirt. :haha: I suppose I should just hope that the cold feeling sticks... it would make being heavy pregnant in the summer more comfortable. :thumbup:

Same here! I always have our heater cranked way up except at night. When I'm sleeping is the only time I get really hot.

I'm the opposite, I've been feeling really hot! Except the past few days, although that's probably more to do with the fact that's it's -40 outside than my hormones ;)

Yep me, but then I always suffer with low iron throughout pregnancy so probably the reason for me :( x

Same here! I always have our heater cranked way up except at night. When I'm sleeping is the only time I get really hot.

You are so lucky! I'm only warm when I sit in the shower forever. :haha:

Yep me, but then I always suffer with low iron throughout pregnancy so probably the reason for me :( x

Hmm. That's interesting! I was anemic with my girls but never felt this cold... I wonder if I am now? :-k

hiya,
just wanted to say that I am TTC, currently 11dpo and since 8dpo I have been freezing cold so I'm hoping it may be a pregnancy sympton but trying not to get my hopes up too much!

Saturday night I was on the sofa, heating on with a blanket and hot water bottle lol! x

hiya,
just wanted to say that I am TTC, currently 11dpo and since 8dpo I have been freezing cold so I'm hoping it may be a pregnancy sympton but trying not to get my hopes up too much!

Saturday night I was on the sofa, heating on with a blanket and hot water bottle lol! x

Good luck sweets! I was 10 dpo when I got my BFaintPositive. FX for you! :dust:

im freezing too im sat in my house heating on full blast, coat, scarf and blanket on

Im always freezing too, have invested in thermals....lol

Hubs always sits with shorts on whilst I have multiple layers on......

Ive always been a cold temp person tho but its got worse recently

x

Same!

I'm freezing all day long and then I wake up in the middle of the night covered in sweat!

LOL

Im always freezing too, have invested in thermals....lol

Hubs always sits with shorts on whilst I have multiple layers on......

Ive always been a cold temp person tho but its got worse recently

x

I'm normally very warm... it's so frustrating! I don't like being cold! :hissy:
:haha:

I have been colder! My feet are always cold and I used to walk every day outside but even when it isn't that cold outside lately I am still too cold to walk out there and prefer the treadmill inside. I am so ready for Spring time! I looooove warm showers...and I have stayed in there until the hot water ran out.

Yes! I'm an icy cold person anyway and thought I'd be warmer during pregnancy, like when I'm on my period. I was disappointed to find out I feel even colder! XD

Yes! I'm an icy cold person anyway and thought I'd be warmer during pregnancy, like when I'm on my period. I was disappointed to find out I feel even colder! XD

Me too! I spend an extra few minutes every hour when I run to the bathroom to pee to warm my hands up under the running water :)

Me too! I spend an extra few minutes every hour when I run to the bathroom to pee to warm my hands up under the running water :)

I do that too! (Hands under running water) but it invariably gives me a chill. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->