Anyone else FREEZING?

Catn89

Reaction score
Im 26 weeks and everyone said I'd be feeling really hot and bothered.
But i just seem to be so cold all the time even when everyone else is warm!
Anyone else experiencing same?

Yeah!
I thought pregnant ladies were meant to hot and flustered all the time, I'm just cold!

Hey! I'm the opposite, at 21 weeks and almost always hot and bothered! Am usually freezing 90% of the time though! I dont know which is worse lol!

Sarah.xxx

Not I I am always HOT but I do live in HOT FLORIDA its already nasty here I am not ready for the summer months lol!!!!!

Im 26 weeks and everyone said I'd be feeling really hot and bothered.
But i just seem to be so cold all the time even when everyone else is warm!
Anyone else experiencing same?

me me me hunni freezin cold all day everyday xxx

Have you had your thyroid levels checked? One of my routine preg. blood tests showed hypothyroidism, one of the symptoms is feeling really cold. I'm on low dose synthroid and I don't experience the coldness anymore.

I wish I was cold! :haha: I'm burning up all of the time!

I'm used to feeling cold all the time...but if it's warmer than 68-69 in here, I get all sweaty and start having breathing difficulties. I'm not sure yet which is worse...just that this was poor timing for the switch; I'll be pregnant all summer, haha.

I used to be like this but was due to anemia, not anemic anymore and feel hot all the time now. I used to have a hot water bottle with me in the summer! Might be best mention it to midwife when you next see her... I think bloods are taken around 28 weeks and they check then. Not sure tho!

Pre-pregnancy I was hot all the time, but I now get cold really really easily. Not useful in the UK! (I am liking the sun that keeps poking through the clouds though!)

I`m in in the uk and im freezing alot esp my feet xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->