Anyone else get a super early BFP?

bombshellmom

Momma of 2 DD'S and expecting DS in April!
Reaction score
So to my knowledge after stopping the pill I was 7 dpo on 7/9 when I got my BFP..photos below

So I went to the doctor yesterday and they confirmed the pregnancy with a urine test and I tried to do the blood test but no one in the office knew what they were doing because they have an actual designated blood drawer who was gone for the day. Lucky for me I get the new person fresh out of med school trying to draw 8 vials of blood from my right arm. He was shaking and then pulled the needle out because he couldn't find a good vein and there was blood dripping down my arm, but that's another story lol..I am just waiting until Monday to go to my normal OB.

I guess that puts me at about 3 weeks? 3 weeks 6 days at the most I believe..I think I may have O'd earlier than I thought though.. I heard you can right away after stopping the pill so hopefully that's what is going on. Also heard it could be twins ...oh my lol

What about anyone else??

Attachments

• pregnant.jpg
    pregnant.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 51
I got my bfp 8 dpo a few months ago but I miscarried few weeks later but this time around I got my bfp around 9dpo (I think) haven't been tracking just going by ov pains etc! Anyway wanted to wish you all the best with your pregnancy we are about the same I think I am about 3 weeks and 5 days too! Xx

I got my bfp 8 dpo a few months ago but I miscarried few weeks later but this time around I got my bfp around 9dpo (I think) haven't been tracking just going by ov pains etc! Anyway wanted to wish you all the best with your pregnancy we are about the same I think I am about 3 weeks and 5 days too! Xx

Sorry about your loss :hugs:

thank you and I wish you the best as well xoxo H &H 9 months to you!

I got my bfp at 9 do, I was only 3 weeks and some odd days. Thankfully it's going by quickly!

I got mine with this baby at 7dpo. Definitely only one baby!
Just depends on how early baby implants.

With my daughter I got my bfp at 3 weeks. And this time around I'm thinking it was around the same time, though it's hard to tell since I never got a period after stopping the pill in May

I got my bfp at 10dpo if not earlier. I actually have no idea when I ovulated as I normally go by when I get of pains and I didn't have any this month, but the only day we be was June 25 and I got a bfp July 5, so I couldn't possibly have been more than 10dpo, and may have just been 8 or 9.

This is my progression over 7 days (first three are all from the Sunday at different times of day, none fmu, and then 1 from each day since at 4pm)
https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a175/Roshinda/progression%20week_zpsfch0ret6.jpg

I was about 9dpo when i had a definite positive, i had a really uber light one that i thought might not be there at 7dpo but had a pretty good one at 9

I got my BFP at 8dpo. By ovulation, I was 2w6d when I got it. Just one healthy baby in there.

When I fell pregnant with my second I was 8dpo. This time I found out 11dpo.

i was 8dpo this time round. i wouldnt say you were too much further on tbh as u still only got 1-2 which is about right. if your hcg was really high or like with twins you would presumably get 2-3 + xx

congratulations xx

I got a very strong BFP at 9 dpo. My doctor said that the twin theory is incorrect. At this stage women just have different hormonal rises. (Thank goodness b/c I had heard the twin theory too but I guess I won't know for sure until a scan....)

I got mine at 10 dpo, but it was dark enough that I'm certain it would have been positive had I tested a day or two earlier...and that was using a cheapie test too!

I just got mine yesterday at 8 dpo according to the OPK I took earlier this month. I miscaried last September, crossing my fingers that I won't revisit that experience!

I just got mine yesterday at 8 dpo according to the OPK I took earlier this month. I miscaried last September, crossing my fingers that I won't revisit that experience!

FX we both get our sticky bean's!!

I had an hcg injection on CD12 (2nd July) and tested positive yesterday CD23 (10dpo) and again today CD24 (11dpo) a bit darker today. Apparently I'm only 3weeks and 2days seems too soon

As anyone ever had the injection here? It should be gone now?

Both times I've been pregnant I've gotten my positive at 9dpo.

Sarah- I think the standard is 10 days past your injection it should be gone. It depends on how much iu was in your injection. The rule is 1,000 iu per day. So if your injection had 10,000iu it should be gone by 10 days. Everybody is different though, it just depends on how quickly your body metabolizes the injection. I saw your post in the pregnancy test section though and those definitely look bfp to me :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->