• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone else get these?

Elizax

Kirsty
Reaction score
Sometimes when lucas kicks it's like he's giving me fists of fury sometimes, like 'pow, pow, pow, pow, pow' very fast :haha:

I can't really explain it but it's like he's having some kind of seizure inside me and his legs are kind of spazzing out if you know what I mean :flow:

Haha aww!!
I get 3 or 4 one after the other or I'll get the 'double wammie' where spud stretches out and kicks one side and punches the other :flow:
Xx

I used to get that.
Or sometimes they'd work together like they were doing little Karate Routines. :blush:

yeah!
I'll feel a load on them in my middle then a few on my side. I think he must be practising his boxing/kickboxing :haha:

I love it when Lucas stretches out, I just get a big lumpy foot sticking out of my side. His wrigglings are more like barrel rolls hehe :flow:

My twins use to do this, especially when they were really squished for space, but Max used to go onto Frazers side, and they would both kick on that side which would really hurt, so I used to have to use gravitys help and flip Max back onto his side! Haha xx

From when you said "pow pow pow" i knew exactly what you meant :laugh2:

hahah ! I get this all the time & I never knew how to properly explain it to people, but "pow pow pow" works perfectly.
I swear I'm going to give birth to an octopus.

Oooh my baby just did it right now! I wonder what exactly it is they're doing...lol but it definitely gives me the giggles :p

I haven't really experienced exactly that yet, but I was playing LO Mozart on headphones and they started kicking at the headphone on the side their legs are usually on non-stop til I moved it.. my OH joked it was LO's way of saying "what is this crap. Mom?!"

I haven't really experienced exactly that yet, but I was playing LO Mozart on headphones and they started kicking at the headphone on the side their legs are usually on non-stop til I moved it.. my OH joked it was LO's way of saying "what is this crap. Mom?!"

I went to the autumn concert at my sisters school and LO kicked more through a piece by Mozart than any others aha :p

Phew I'm glad everyone knows what I mean, I couldn't think of anything but 'pow, pow, pow' :haha:

I was getting paranoid LO was having fits inside me or something and yeah I heard that classical music is supposed to be very soothing to babies and they really like it :flower:

Phew I'm glad everyone knows what I mean, I couldn't think of anything but 'pow, pow, pow' :haha:

I was getting paranoid LO was having fits inside me or something and yeah I heard that classical music is supposed to be very soothing to babies and they really like it :flower:

A few days ago I was terrified LO was having a seizure :dohh:
I felt the "pow, pow, pow" thing like 20 time at one go, I feel stupid now :haha:

A few days ago I was terrified LO was having a seizure :dohh:
I felt the "pow, pow, pow" thing like 20 time at one go, I feel stupid now :haha:

Haha I know what you mean, it's like a huge belly rumble that makes your belly feel all wavy like :haha:

Yeah, all the time! It feels so aggressive doesn't it? It gets worse as he gets bigger coz hes stronger and your bump will literally jump around! hahaa

xox

Lol for the past 4 days all i've got is POW POW POW POW POW .. non - stop ... ive been curious as to if my babys been sleeping at all ? cus theres been no rest for mama. :dohh: :rofl:

It really does, they can kick so hard!
OH thinks he's doing some kickboxing training in there like :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"