Anyone else getting a little fed up of feeling so rough?!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by sarahhoney, Aug 25, 2009.

1. sarahhoney

sarahhoney Mummy to Dylan

First let me say I am over the moon to be pregnant, I'm totally happy about it and can't wait for my LO.

However I feel like I haven't truely been able to function for the past 6 weeks!! If I'm not exhausted then I feel sick, If I don't feel sick then I'm at the point of tears, if i'm not at the point of tears i'm sat on the loo!

I am beyond anti-social which considering I was a real social butterfly before it couldn't be more annoying!! My house is messy and so am I!

I just want to enjoy this pregnancy a bit more.

OK rant over.... back to smiling.... and throwing up!! LOL!

2. Pluto13

Pluto13 Well-Known Member

ha! you poor thing, we moan that we feel crap and then I moan that I feel ok!

We can never win eh!

I really hope your sickness passes soon and your back to being a social butterfly! My mum keeps telling me soon I'll look and feel like a million dollars........ I'd say it will be a long wait!

chin up only 208 days to go!

3. xhannahxbanan

xhannahxbanan Baby Silver Due Sept! :)

I was feeling the same as you hun, I serioulsy thought I was dying and couldnt do anything my monring sickness is easing off now and I can actually get out of bed also my low blood pressure is clearing up I'm planning to go back to work next week :D
    Want to be able to buy some baby stuff

4. Jadey-x

Jadey-x Well-Known Member

I feel rubbish too! i dunno if its a good or bad thing but im not actually being sick, im just feeling sick constantly day in day out... i kinda feel if i was actually sick it might relieve me for a bit?

Also i work as a waitress, and all the other staff memebers have noticed that im not myself. im so down and groggy at work and its not good for what i do! I dont want to make customers feel unwelcome, but i cant keep putting on the act when i feel so ill!!

Im really emotional too, everything makes me cry, or just feel sad. Adverts have made me cry recently...just regular adverts? weird.

Im so fed up of this! dunno what to do. Normally im a good eater too, but im so off food right now.. i can only eat certain things. I'm liking eggs and plain hula hoops currently. my nan just tempted me with a little cake..dont normally have a sweet tooth.

Right im done! keep smiling everybody!! wont last forever!! hope we all feel good soon :D x

5. mumof42be

mumof42be Well-Known Member

ME.

From week 6 i have been terrible sickness everyday all day...i dont wanna get out of bed on a morning and i just wanna sleep all day..got no energy at all feel like the energy is being sucked away from me.

But ive got to carry on best i can as i have 3 other kids at home aged 6,5 and 21 months.this is by far the worse pregnancy ive ever had.

6. hopesanddream

hopesanddream Sierra & # 2 on the way

I was lucky i never had any morning sickness, but i did feel rough, everyone keep telling me " I never felt better when i was pregnant" well they must have felt like shit before, because I felt like trash every day , now i am finally getting my energy back, for how long don't know? Keep your head high, it is all for a good cause!!

7. auntcarrie

auntcarrie Well-Known Member

Oh, I just posted another thread about this - wish I had found yours first. I HATE feeling like this. No motivation for anything... My husband has even suggested a cleaning service - now that's bad! I can't even vacuum.

I just keep hoping it will pass after week 12 or so... I can't wait... Neither of my sisters felt this bad - not fair!!!
    :cry:

8. excited2bmom

excited2bmom Member

I can't wait till this first trimester is over. Everyone thinks I'm a whiner but I'm really tired and not feeling so good. I've even booked some vacation time next week to SLEEP!

9. sarahhoney

sarahhoney Mummy to Dylan

I'm so glad to see all these replies though not that you ladies feel like this too!! LOL!

Glad to know i'm not alone, I know this feeling will pass but more than anything I hate this feeling of being useless and p*ssed off with everyone and everything!! It doesn't help the exhaustion!!

10. BABYCAREY

BABYCAREY mummy to a angel

I AM 12WEEKS +1!! AND AM STILL ROUGH!! AND BIT SORE STILL TOO!! CANT WAIT TO GET MY SCAN!! WAS TOLD TODAY THEY ARE SHORT ON DOCTORS IN MY LOCAL HOS AND WILL BE LUCKY TO BE SEEN BEFORE 17!! BIT MIFFED WITH THAT PIECE OF INFO!! HATE FEELING LIKE THIS!! WORSE STILL IM DUE BACK FROM MATERNITY IN 2WEEKS!! HOPE IM NOT FEELING AS ROPEY THEN!! :hugs: TO ALL THE ICKY MUMS

11. EternalRose

EternalRose Well-Known Member

Im six weeks tomorrow, and today I felt like s***. I had nausea all day, I didnt yack up but I spent the whole day in bed as I felt sick as a dog and SOOOOO tired! x

12. ethan amelia

ethan amelia Mummy to Isabelle

meeeee! i hate complaining cos im soooo happy to be pregnant but ive felt rough for about 4 weeks now!im over 9 weeks now and beginning to lost the plot

i sleep constanly and feel sick constanly, i throw about twice on a morning and three times at night and feel sick constantly in between!! i dont enjoy food anymore, everything makes me nauseas

Really hoping my sickness goes when i hit 2nd tri!!!xx

13. sophie1981

sophie1981 Active Member

oh my god i feel exactly the same .... one min happy next min i am so angry with everyone and then i want to cry ... its sooooo confusing!! I also feel really bloated and non of my bras fit! ..... done with my little moan now :O) hopefully it gets better