Anyone else getting an u/s this week?

It's in about 4 hours. I keep googling things about mmc, it's very upsetting! I need to at least stop with google.

It's in about 4 hours. I keep googling things about mmc, it's very upsetting! I need to at least stop with google.

Stop googling! You're giving yourself things to worry about when that might not be the case! If there is something wrong there is nothing you can do. You just have to try to stay positive and hope for the best. Fingers crossed!:thumbup:

It was great!!! We saw baby's heartbeat, and everything looks good!!

I have my scan tomorrow. Praying there is a heart beat as I've had a mmc in the past. Mines at 11 am UK time. Feeling very nervpuse as I can't find baby's heartbeat on the Doppler. I know it's early but In my past pregnancies ive always found them at 8 weeks. I just pray this one loves to play hide and seek :(

Thank you hun, I should be 9+2. It's in an hours time. Im feeling so nervouse.

Just back from scan and everything is perfect. Over the moon and I think the first time I'm actually really happy about the pregnancy and denial of having a surprise third is vanishing. Bubs is measuring 9+4 weeks and heartbeat of 182bpm.

How on earth am I missing that heartbeat on my Doppler. Funny isn't it.

Awee yay!! Week 9 is still pretty early for a doppler

This is the furthest I've ever made it (developmentally), both my previous babies only measured 6.5 weeks along, even at 9 weeks (with very faint heartrates). I'm so happy! And so in love. :cloud9:

Baby is measuring right on track 7 weeks, 4 days. :happydance:

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 2
I get a nine week scan on Monday. Can't wait!!! I've been waiting for this baby for 15 years.. I want to SEE IT!!!

Went for my u/s today it was perfect, baby was a little beanie shape! With a flickering little heartbeat measuring either 8+1 or 8+2 so we are very happy!

Just had my first u/s I'm 8 weeks and saw the baby's heart beating:) away.so happy the baby is measuring at 7.5 week's dr. said that was normal.I've been worried about the spotting I have been having and the dr.said it's implantation bleeding... The Dr.said everything is good

Had my scan yesterday :) and was dated at 8 weeks 4 days x
My calculations put me at 9week 1day but sonographer said that this small they can't be accurate :) get another scan in 4 weeks :D

Attachments

• Snapchat-6570813842429057232.jpg
    Snapchat-6570813842429057232.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583