Anyone else getting angrier easier???

Maidenet

Reaction score
I don't no about emotional but I just feel angry so easy!

I keep snapping at my husband

Anyone else turned furious :"(

I have gotten short and now have a zero tolerance for stupidity, but not with dh. Mostly people at work. I don't want to deal with most of them half the time. So frustrating that I have to. God they're so dumb!

Oh yes things DF did before that didn't bother me really grates on my nerves now, seriously struggle to hold my tongue at times!

Me! My dh grabbed my prn out of my hand so hard it broke. I flipped out. I have other pens. Also I used to be able to tolerate stupidity and people without common sense at least a little. Now I just want to scream at them.

the smallest things seem to piss me off with my boyfriend. i was watching him close the lid on a water bottle and i just got angry for no reason! i didnt say anything i just ignored it but i gave a nasty look. ofcourse, he notices everything. he told me "baby i know you're pregnant so maybe that's why you're acting like this. i love you and baby sooo much, ok? talk to me and kiss me when you're not mad anymore"
and he's learned to use this response or similar ones everytime something he does somehow pisses me off. he knows i cant explain it especially when im angry at the time. its weird. but im glad he's starting to cope with my stupid mood swings. hes a wonderful guy <3

Oh yes meeeee! I am so irritable and get mad! With my dd this only got worse. I was a nightmare in the last couple of months!

My OH bares the brunt of it, sometimes DS if he knows better. Then I feel terrible guilty for shouting at him and he's saying I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Am I a good boy now. So he's getting extra treats!

Yes YEs YES...I have zero patients. I'm not an angry person at all and I can let almost anything go without freaking out....but now....my goodness...I scare myself, I feel bad about it after the fact but it doesnt change the way I deal with it in the moment.

Haha, yes! Those hormones surging through can make use really irrational!

OMG Yes!! I used to have so much patience but now its like I can be happy and smiling and next second Bitch Mode Activated!! :blush:

I'm training a new guy at work and he keeps asking me questions about why things are done this way and its on the tip of my tongue to just say 'cos I freakin' said so that why!!' :devil: Poor Guy.

I actually can't wait to tell everyone at work now (waiting till after 12 week scan) so I can explain why I have been so angry recently - its getting embarrassing.

Honestly earlier he jokingly said hormones wouldn't be affecting my moods this early on.... I tore him a new ass.

Another moody cow here, lol!

I don't remember ever feeling this stabby last time but my gosh I've zero patience and it started almost as soon as I got my BFP.

Luckily for me my OH is very laid back and understanding. He even said to me at the start 'you've got a short fuse at the moment, is it the baby making you like this'

Definitely! I've already been told at work that I was being "defensive" about something and then I started crying...lol

And I've been snapping at my fiance' too. I'm not the most easy going person without the hormones so they seem to be hitting me a bit harder in the anger department. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->