Anyone else getting hungry?

me me! before ovulation I am not hungry even don't feel like eating 3 meals a day and after O- I want to eat every two to three hours and the only food I want to eat is carbs and fats! Cheese, potatoes and fried food- and yes chocolates. I out on around 2 kgs every month and then try to loose it next month before ovulation.

I am 6 dpo today and it has started since yesterday. I had to have spoonful of rice and potato curry after I went home from work yesterday eve and right now I am resisting buying a chocolate bar from the office vending machine by having cup of law cal soup with pepper sauce and salt!

Me! I'm not usually a big eater either...

Chicken? Weird! Never heard of a craving for chicken before! Just any old chicken or prepared a certain way? *drool*

Just chicken.. any way any how!!

If i didn't have a houseful of kids i'd be nipping down to Asda for one of their ready roasted chickens and just sit here and scoff the lot.

Mouth watering now...how strange!

I hungrey and eating anything I can especailly salt on food and choccy which is really unlike me :D

I am always hungry i could eat all through the night too but this week i have been big time fancying pickled onions the little sweet ones i have eaten a big jar of them good job they were buy on get one free lol ummmm think i may go open it now

Anyone in the UK knows how autumnal it feels here at the moment. For me that means I am eating like a pig! Its like Im preparing to hibernate or something?! I can only hope Im utd or else those scales are not make happy reading xx

chubs I am also preparing for hibernation! well, most of the year actually...

Ha ha, yeah truth be told Im like it all year round too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->