Anyone else getting kicks in the lady garden?!

edthedog

Baking another pink one! #4
Reaction score
I have an anterior placenta and have been feeling kicks since 16 weeks - but they're mostly low down.

They've been getting a lot stronger the last few weeks and quite a few times I've had a real thump in the vajayjay!

Combine that with the bladder weakness and it makes me very grateful for Tena Lady (well, Tesco's cheapie versions)...:haha:

Anyone else's bits getting a beating?

xx

Yes me...my little one thibk my bladder and choochi is a trampoline lol xxx

MINE!!! yesterday she was having a whale of a time kicking me down there!

it gives me a shock when she does it!
did it yesterday when i was in th supermarket! i thought ooooh my days!!! lol!

but she has moved today and been getting the kicks on my right side which seems to be her fave side to kick!!!

My LO seems to like my cervix for some reason, was very low and head down at the scan so I guess I'm getting headbutted.... ! Oh and I just love going to the loo feeling like I'm bursting only to do a thimble full amount!

I had cervix last weekend, and now have a foot in my ribs. :D xx

I am 27 weeks and still feel all my kicks very low down, in my cervix and bladder. I am sure by this time in my last pg my kicks were much higher. I also have an anterior placenta so wonder if that is anything to do with it? I am actually getting worried as at the 20 week scan baby was breech and I don't want it to stay that way as I would have to have a C section. Not the end of the world I know, but not really what I'm hoping for!

I also have anterior placenta, but I don't know if it makes a difference with the lower movements. I HATE the cervix kicks! So startling and uncomfortable - makes me squirm!

I've been getting kicks around my cervix and bladder over the last couple of days. Also been getting them near my belly button so think baby is just giving a full on assault with legs, arms and head. At my scan 10 days ago baby was head down. I also have an anterior placenta but, so far, I feel kicks all over. :thumbup:
Even SAW some movement today when the kicks were at full force. :happydance:

It makes me jump when she kicks me in my "bits". It is the most weird feeling!! Also she has now found my bladder and seems to like kicking it...i swear one of these days im going to pee my pants when she kicks it again!

Oh yes, this little one loves to kick very low down near my lady bits and my bladder! Ouch! Sometimes I jump when it happens! It is very uncomfortable and I'm guessing it'll get much worse! But it's lovely too that baby is kicking away.

I have anterior placenta too. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"