Anyone else getting really bad groin pain?

juliew2561

Reaction score
Hi
I'm almost 31 weeks and today the left side of my groin is hurting so much that it's making me walk funny! Don't remember this with first pregnancy. I've hardly done anything with my poor toddler today cos everything just hurts so much!

Hi Hun I have pain there all the time and in my tail bone ...I was diganosed with SPD....it is soooooo painful, i struggle to walk ,sleep all day to day things,is a nitemare an a massive struggle...it mite b a good idea to go an c MW or DR and tell them and they may decide to reffure u.to c a physio Hun....good luck

Not in the groin, but just above, very low in the abdomen. It's making me walk funny too! It pretty much hurts all the time and worse when I exercise (walk) at a good pace. I am so surprised at how painful this whole baby-making thing is, lol

Oh yeah. It's like the baby is ramming his head as though he were trying to escape... very painful stuff.

Hope it lets up for you. And for me, too.

I get a lot of pain when i'm walkingt too, never had it with my other 2. Ive just bought a maternity support belt from Mothercare. It was quite expensive at £35 but it has made such a difference as I now get hardly any pain which has made the school run a lot easier. It really is worth the money.

I have the same as meercat, cant sleep properly any more it hurts and clicks a lot, MW dont give a F... with it, went to a silly physio class that lasted 15 min and was pretty useless. Got a belly band, hardly helps. All I can say is try no to aggrivate it too much. When I do it gets more intense for days after. :flower:

yes, both sides. It only started yesterday, i thought it was because i broke out into a sprint as my DD took off in the wrong direction and wasnt listening so i ran after her at full pelt. I havent slept because turning over in bed woke me up thanks to the pain. The MW or GP will be able to help u further xx hope u feel better soon xx

i have it also on the left side its so painful esp when trying to turn in bed u shud c th shape of me trying to do that. i put a pillow in between my legs hlped a little said to mw yest but didnt take to much notice of it so think im just going to hav to live with it til little 1 arrives lol.

I get a lot of pain when i'm walkingt too, never had it with my other 2. Ive just bought a maternity support belt from Mothercare. It was quite expensive at £35 but it has made such a difference as I now get hardly any pain which has made the school run a lot easier. It really is worth the money.

Would you mind sharing a link of which band you have? I did find some here online but there are several kinds. My doc never mentioned them but I need to try something! Thanks

Yes I have it bad. I hurts at night especially when I change position in bed or get up to pee. In the mornings when I am trying to put on my panties and work pants it hurts so bad. I didn't have this either with the first one but i think that relaxin hormone is really doing a number on me this time around. This is one of the many reasons why I'm so anxious to have this pregnancy over.

I've had left side groin pain on and off since about 24 weeks or so. Surprisingly, it's MUCH better now than it was a couple months ago. :wacko: My OB said it was still just a type of ligament pain common in pregnancy. My best advice is to stretch it and *move slowly.* It was very painful almost every time I walked for quite a while -- sorry you're having the same experience.
I'm just happy that for me it has gotten better instead of worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->