Anyone else go to sleep and wake up through the night thinking OMG I'm pregnant!

Lover

Mummy to Leo & Rosalie
Reaction score
Since I got my BFP I've been waking up every few hours, checking the time on my phone and thinking oh my god I'm pregnant!

I usually poke OH and give him a kiss and say "We're having a baby!" and then I fall asleep again :cloud9:

Hehe so excited :) anyone else like this?

hahahah! Yup!
It is just so exciting, and I don't think it's quite "sunk in".
I think once I tell our families on Christmas Day and once I've had my ultrasound it will sink in.
Definitely in the "OMG, I'm PREGNANT!" phase. I randomly look at my belly and think "what's going on in there?" and wonder what the little bean will look like.

So very very exciting!

my husband looks at my belly and goes "hmm i think your pregnant" i keep telling him nah i just swallowed a watermelon

Every night - and then I get too excited to fall back asleep. So I rub my belly and talk to my little sprout that's growing in there. And normally tell him/her how much I already love them, and how I promise to be the best mommy ever and how I can't wait to meet them.

And occasionally I get all hyped up about random thoughts, example: I sleep by the window now and I literally woke up to tell my husband that I will have to switch sides with him because I don't want the babies cradle to be by a window due to the draft....

lol

Honey I just keep waking up every couple of hours, I would really like to be able to sleep through the night.

Haha i just keep waking up every 2-3hrs to pee lol

I am still like this even now!! Thought it might sink in after the scan but... nope!! I'm even worse! Now I just stare at the scan pic in disbelief that's in my tummy!!

If I wake up at night I start getting excited then my tummy kicks in and I start getting hungry (which at the moment turns to starving in 30 seconds flat) so I have my own little feast in the wee hours of the morning on the bananas and rich tea biscuits I keep next to me :rofl:

I get poked most nights with lover telling me we are having a baby :D:D

I get up so many times through the night... and I always think about the baby. Sometimes, I'll lay there and think of my pregnancy in terms of weekends, - "I only have 26 weekends left before I will be a mommy forever!"... then it really doesn't seem like so long anymore.
:cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->