Anyone else go to sleep and wake up through the night thinking OMG I'm pregnant!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Lover, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Lover

Lover Mummy to Leo & Rosalie

Since I got my BFP I've been waking up every few hours, checking the time on my phone and thinking oh my god I'm pregnant!

I usually poke OH and give him a kiss and say "We're having a baby!" and then I fall asleep again :cloud9:

Hehe so excited :) anyone else like this?

2. his_belle

his_belle Stick,little bebe,stick!

hahahah! Yup!
    It is just so exciting, and I don't think it's quite "sunk in".
    I think once I tell our families on Christmas Day and once I've had my ultrasound it will sink in.
    Definitely in the "OMG, I'm PREGNANT!" phase. I randomly look at my belly and think "what's going on in there?" and wonder what the little bean will look like.

So very very exciting!

3. agreeksmom

agreeksmom preggo

my husband looks at my belly and goes "hmm i think your pregnant" i keep telling him nah i just swallowed a watermelon

4. ColelyBB

ColelyBB Member

Every night - and then I get too excited to fall back asleep. So I rub my belly and talk to my little sprout that's growing in there. And normally tell him/her how much I already love them, and how I promise to be the best mommy ever and how I can't wait to meet them.

And occasionally I get all hyped up about random thoughts, example: I sleep by the window now and I literally woke up to tell my husband that I will have to switch sides with him because I don't want the babies cradle to be by a window due to the draft....

lol

5. bek74

bek74 Mum of 5

Honey I just keep waking up every couple of hours, I would really like to be able to sleep through the night.

6. nineena

nineena mummy to a gorgeous girl

Haha i just keep waking up every 2-3hrs to pee lol

7. td1309

td1309 Well-Known Member

I am still like this even now!! Thought it might sink in after the scan but... nope!! I'm even worse! Now I just stare at the scan pic in disbelief that's in my tummy!!

If I wake up at night I start getting excited then my tummy kicks in and I start getting hungry (which at the moment turns to starving in 30 seconds flat) so I have my own little feast in the wee hours of the morning on the bananas and rich tea biscuits I keep next to me :rofl:

8. Loverman

Loverman Proud Daddy to Leo-6.4.11

I get poked most nights with lover telling me we are having a baby :D:D

9. mommy-in-june

mommy-in-june Bodhi's Mommy

I get up so many times through the night... and I always think about the baby. Sometimes, I'll lay there and think of my pregnancy in terms of weekends, - "I only have 26 weekends left before I will be a mommy forever!"... then it really doesn't seem like so long anymore.
    :cloud9: