Anyone Else Going Through Clomid/Femara

So still no AF so going in Monday for Blood work. However if AF comes this weekend, we will be starting round 2 immediately! Cross your fingers!

No AF is good! I've got my fingers crossed for you!

I start my femara on Sunday!

Lol. I have the WORST luck. As SOON as I sent that msg, AF came. So I will be starting round 2 Monday.

Stupid question, but if I am expecting AF on thursday or Friday, and I have first response (5 day early test) when do you guys test?

Sorry to hear that Mzkbailey! That's totally not what you want to hear.

Momofdane, you could test now, if you want. If you wait until Thursday though it's more likely to be more accurate! Good luck!!!!

I've taken my second dose of femara, currently on cycle day 6! I'll be done with it on Thursday. So far I'm side effect free, which is a really nice break from the progesterone used to induce this cycle. The only thing is that it makes me a little sleepy. I've been trying to remember to force myself to get up and walk around to prevent blood clots and what not. I work 12 hours shifts at a desk so very often I'll pretty much not move at all for 12 hours at a time...not the healthiest thing in the world, and since the drugs can cause clots it has me all paranoid!

How's everyone doing?

AF I tested and got a BFN, so I order all my meds and start my first round as soon as AF arrives any day now! Hubby is going in for a SA to see what were working with also. Once we get those results back I think I will have a better idea of if this baby making is in the cards for us. Trying to stay positive :)

Mrs. and Mrs. thats good your feeling better on the new meds. I have a desk job too so feel your pain with sitting all day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->