Anyone else got a big bump going on??

vb032

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Just wondering.... this is my third pregnancy and im currently 9 1/2 weeks and my bump is huge i actually cant believe it its the same size as someone who is 4-5 mths preggers has anyone else got this????

yp, me hun. Its my second pregnancy and i look 5 months x

This isnt my first pregnancy but its the first time i have made it past 7 weeks and i noticed a huge difference last night. Defo a bump! Cant wait for the scan so i can tell people in work, they must just think i am getting fat haha

Yes!! This is my 3rd pregnancy and I am sporting a definate bump and have been for the past 6 weeks.

Isnt it amazing ladies?? x

This is my 3rd as well and my bump is quite big too...everyone keeps saying I am having twins!

yep !

this is my second , im not even 8 weeks and in maternity clothes , i look about 5 months gone but hopefully the bloat will die down soon

Im showing ! Hoping the grow slows down a bit - at the moment I can put it down to too much Christmas dinner ! I didn't want to show early as I don't want to tell anyone for as long as possible - I love that Amanda Holden kept it quiet for 6 months ( although sadly this was for other reasons ) however I would love not to tell anyone until that point ! Hoping its the damm bloat but im sure its getting harder !

do you get biger in second pregnancys then for sure or is it old wife tale x

When do most people start showing... its my first pregnancy and im only 4weeks gone, and have a really little bump, but that could just be excess breakfast :D
xxx li xxx

When do most people start showing... its my first pregnancy and im only 4weeks gone, and have a really little bump, but that could just be excess breakfast :D
xxx li xxx
It all depends :) sorry babe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"