Anyone else got their first scan on the 18th? Nervously waiting! X

6 days to go and I'm losing my breath and mind!! I know that everything will be fine but OMG I can't stop thinking what if.......

Snap hun! I always hate this bit of pregnancy. Once the scan is out of the way I become a different person. It will soon come around xxx

These scans can't come soon enough!! I read a post yesterday about a mum who'd lost her twins at the 11 week mark and panicked. I dragged out the doppler and had a listen but couldn't tell if I was hearing one or two, which only made it worse. I think I might do crazy before Tuesday!!!

These scans can't come soon enough!! I read a post yesterday about a mum who'd lost her twins at the 11 week mark and panicked. I dragged out the doppler and had a listen but couldn't tell if I was hearing one or two, which only made it worse. I think I might do crazy before Tuesday!!!

I cant find mine on the doppler at all this time round, which is making me panic partly because I had a mmc in the past, and partly because with ds I could hear him clear as day from 9 weeks. The doppler is a blessing and a curse xx

Just noticed we have the same dd xx

We do mybabydreams - however there is a fat chance I will make it anywhere close!! ;)

We do mybabydreams - however there is a fat chance I will make it anywhere close!! ;)

Ive been told ill need an early c section due to placental abruption and pre eclampsia in previous pregnancies (was told not to have any more by the hospital) so we might not end up too far apart xx

Good luck mybabydreams!! I hope you can hang in as long as possible. :)

Mine is on the 19th... but being in Australia that'll be a day ahead for most of you :p
I'm looking forward to seeing baby.

We heard a heartbeat the other day with our home dopler though, so that was comforting <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"