• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone else had any spotting?

Bingo

Reaction score
I've just had a tiny amount of brown blood on the tissue after I've been to the toilet which is what happened last time around. I'm concerned that this is the beginning of another miscarriage. I had booked an early scan for two weeks from now when I should be 7 weeks but I've just called and changed the appointment to next Thursday which is when I should be six weeks. I guess I've just convinced myself that it's going to end again.

Is anyone else in the same boat?

I'm not in the same boat but not all brown blood equals MC, especially as you're so newly pregnant, breakthrough bleeding is common when your period would have been due. Good luck for your scan hun but please be aware that at six weeks you may not see much on a scan, which could add to your worry. my thoughts and prayers are with you xx

I'm not in the same boat but not all brown blood equals MC, especially as you're so newly pregnant, breakthrough bleeding is common when your period would have been due. Good luck for your scan hun but please be aware that at six weeks you may not see much on a scan, which could add to your worry. my thoughts and prayers are with you xx

Thank you Marie-Louise. I'm sorry you're experiencing the same thing. It's a horrible time when all we can do is wait. I know there's a very real chance that they won't be able to see much on the scan and that a heartbeat isn't always visible at that point but I just couldn't bear waiting two weeks. One is hard enough. I'm feeling quite negative but secretly hoping everything will be ok. I'm scared of getting my hopes up to then have them dashed.

I hope everything goes well for you too. :hugs:

Me :thumbup:

Brown spotting is worrying as people had told me they'd had it with their mcs so I was convinced it was all bad news. I had brown/pink/red spotting from 6-8 weeks every day, then on and off until 10/11 weeks, then again at 15 weeks. I am now over half way through this pregnancy. I went for scan after scan thinking that it was the end every time and somehow this little one is clinging on.

They could never tell me where the bleeding was coming from, it was just seen as one of those things.

Please try not to worry (difficult I know). It is good that you got your scan moved. I was able to see heartbeat at just over 6 weeks so hopefully you will to. If not though, remember it could be just too early and all still could be well.

Thinking of you. YOu will get through this horrible time (1st trimester is really tough) and I can honestly say it does get easier as the time goes on xxx :hugs:

hey,
It must be really worrying, i just wanted to share my experience with you. brown old blood/discharge doesnt always end in a MC. in my 1st pregnancy i had brown discharge the whole way through and had a healthy lil boy whos now 3yrs, but in november last year i had heavy brown discharge leading to red blood and a MC, this was in a very short time, i got the brown stuff in the morning and by the evening i was bleeding heavily. So brown discharge can be perfectly normal and doesnt always have to be a MC.
xxx

I've just had a tiny amount of brown blood on the tissue after I've been to the toilet which is what happened last time around. I'm concerned that this is the beginning of another miscarriage. I had booked an early scan for two weeks from now when I should be 7 weeks but I've just called and changed the appointment to next Thursday which is when I should be six weeks. I guess I've just convinced myself that it's going to end again.

Is anyone else in the same boat?

THANK YOU MUMMY2ASHER.... I would never scare anyone with saying it was a M/C thats terrible...

It could be implantation bleeding or spotting... I'm doing the same thing... It can be light brown/dark or pink... No worries unless there is pain associated with it... Good Luck....

I am pg straight after m/c with no af and have had all kind of spotting (red, pink, brown, tan) and very strong cramps and have had 4 scans so far (first one being 6 wks) and all is fine so far. I was also so worried as it is how my m/c started. But not all spotiing leads to m/c.

So it could be anything. Try not to worry, good luck at your scan. x

I got pregnant with no AF between that an y last MC, and I had brown spotting for weeeeeeeeeeks.

Scans showed I was OK - my first scan as 6 weeks and we could see everything!

Its so common, please dont worry!!!! (easier said than done, I know:hugs:)

Hey hun,

I had spotting at 5 weeks and just had my 8 weeks scan and everything was fine. I know with our histories it's so hard not to panic, but please try not to. :hugs:

Thank you ladies, you're always such great support. :hugs:

Hun, do try not to worry. I had spotting, bleeding, brown discharge (TMI sorry) the works up to 18 weeks. My consultant often reminds me that bleeding (especially in early preg) is very common and not always a means for concern. I know it's hard not to worry x

hey hun i had brght red spotting twice im early pregnancy both were put down to implantation bleeding...n my little Bubs is doing fine...i know how scary n worrying it is hun but im sure your LO is fine xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"