Anyone else had huge spots?!! (Not on my face, luckily ... I think) lol

MidnightSun

Reaction score
Pregnancy really isn't the glamorous thing that celebs make it out to be is it? :haha:

Two weeks ago I found a HUGE spot on my vagina. It was extremely painful and I had to burst it... twice! Lukily it seems to have gone completely now :blush:

Then last night I found one on the underside of my boob! An enormous spot about a centimeter across and it was literally waving at me! It wasn't painful, but still.....

Anyone had the same thing? And is it pregnancy related or just me? I have never had anything like it before :blush:

My face is horrendus! I have never been spotty but I must have about 15 on my face at the moment and their huge!

I am only 14 weeks!

yuppp :( i have had loads, i get them on my face tooo :O its tragicccccc. Definatly something i wont miss! xx

I had loads all over my body around 14-16 weeks, I did start to wonder if i had caught measles or something! They cleared up but have now returned on my back, I dont think I'm ever going to be rid of them!

The last few days I have got some really bad ones on my face and neck mostly! And in my ear!! :nope:

I hope the "pregnancy glow" comes along soon!:wacko:

Oh I have a giant on my neck and one on my ear as well! I am really pale and their bright red hmm attractive!

The ones you're describing sound more like boils than spots. It is quite normal to get them every now and again

Hm... I had this giant one on my chin that almost turned into an abces. The skin there is still not recovered from that one >.< Bloody hormones!

on my arm where you lean at a desk. it owies alot and i keeps screeming ow. makeing OH pannic. hope it goes away. it hurts. =(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->