Anyone else had huge spots?!! (Not on my face, luckily ... I think) lol

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by MidnightSun, Jan 26, 2011.

1. MidnightSun

MidnightSun Well-Known Member

Pregnancy really isn't the glamorous thing that celebs make it out to be is it? :haha:

Two weeks ago I found a HUGE spot on my vagina. It was extremely painful and I had to burst it... twice! Lukily it seems to have gone completely now :blush:

Then last night I found one on the underside of my boob! An enormous spot about a centimeter across and it was literally waving at me! It wasn't painful, but still.....

Anyone had the same thing? And is it pregnancy related or just me? I have never had anything like it before :blush:

2. Lawa

Lawa Well-Known Member

My face is horrendus! I have never been spotty but I must have about 15 on my face at the moment and their huge!

I am only 14 weeks!

3. lov3hat3

lov3hat3 Mummy to lil J, Preggo #2

yuppp :( i have had loads, i get them on my face tooo :O its tragicccccc. Definatly something i wont miss! xx

4. Kelly81

Kelly81 Well-Known Member

I had loads all over my body around 14-16 weeks, I did start to wonder if i had caught measles or something! They cleared up but have now returned on my back, I dont think I'm ever going to be rid of them!

5. raisin

raisin Mom to 2 wonderful boys

The last few days I have got some really bad ones on my face and neck mostly! And in my ear!! :nope:

I hope the "pregnancy glow" comes along soon!:wacko:

6. Lawa

Lawa Well-Known Member

Oh I have a giant on my neck and one on my ear as well! I am really pale and their bright red hmm attractive!

7. Tegans Mama

Tegans Mama home edding mum of 2

The ones you're describing sound more like boils than spots. It is quite normal to get them every now and again

8. Lizzeh

Lizzeh Aurora <3

Hm... I had this giant one on my chin that almost turned into an abces. The skin there is still not recovered from that one >.< Bloody hormones!

9. Pixles

Pixles Well-Known Member

on my arm where you lean at a desk. it owies alot and i keeps screeming ow. makeing OH pannic. hope it goes away. it hurts. =(