Anyone else had low hcg??

Juliet11

Momma to sweet twins xoxo
Reaction score
I had a blood test today with only a 13.... I had fertility treatments so my dpo is done differently but I would basically be around 15 dpo.
When the nurse called she didn't congratulate like they normally do and she seemed very concerned that it was not going to work out.

I have testing again Wednesday.

Has anyone started with a hcg this low and continued on with a healthy pregnancy?

Anyone?
It's so hard being told you got a positive on your pregnancy test but it doesn't look good :nope:

Hi hun,

I know it is scary but all you can really do is wait. During one of our IVF attempts they told me I got a positive result and had me come back for a second draw but it turned out to be a chemical, I found out after that my "positive" hcg level was 3... that isn't a typo, they thought maybe we had just caught it super early.

Even though you know exactly when they transferred the embryo, you do not know when it implanted. So, 13 could be very close to the beginning of a health pregnancy! Keep your chin up, you *are* pregnant. :hugs:

Your second draw will tell you more. Good luck.

When I found out I was pregnant with my son, my hcg was 5. They told me that it might not end up being a viable pregnancy.

He is 3 years old now. As long as hcg is there and increasing is all that matters.

Thanks for the encouragement lil :) trying to hang in there till tomorrow ...

How many IVFs have you done? My first was successful with twins. And then my first FET was unsuccessful and this is my second FET.

We did 1 fresh and 2 fets, I had 2 chemicals and a total fail on the last FET. Those were in Feb- May 2013. I ended up getting pregnant naturally in Nov 2013 but had a second trimester loss.

We found out a couple of weeks ago that I am pregnant again (another with no medical intervention), I go for my first US today.

I'm scared, but I have learned I am very strong. I never thought I could go through what we did and come out in one piece, but I did.

lil- so sorry for the losses. You are strong!
And now you're pregnant naturally! That is great. I hope the US goes good today. Let us know.

Just wanted to let you know that the US went well. Baby is measuring slightly behind (but that happened with both my boys and they had both caught up by the 12 wk scan- so not worried) with a HR of 141 bpm.

I really hope your second hcg results are good news. You are strong too, I think anyone has to be to go through IVF and on top of that I know how hard it is to raise twins, so don't sell yourself short. :flower:

LFF

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"