Anyone else had problems with their periods post birth?

horseybird

Reaction score
Hi ladies, not sure im posting this in the right forum. I had my LO 6 months ago. I got my periods back 2 months post birth and regular.

My last period was beginning of June and no sign of my period. I guess I am a week late. I did 2 tests but both negative? I feel bit sick and like im going to come on? Really confused as with my first the test showed up positive when I was just a few days late. Has anyone else experienced this? Do you think just period issues?

I think irregular periods are quite common for a while after you've had your baby. I got mine back at 5 months, then one at 7 months, 9 months and not since then but I've recently been diagnosed with pcos so that's why mine aren't showing. See a doctor if you're worried but I'm sure our bodies take a little bit to get back to normal x

Mine have been regular the past few months until this cycle... I've had my period for 2 weeks, now! It's finally ending but my poor dh hahaha

Hmmm so it could be weird periods! Hmmm but I ve felt quite nauseaus this weekend and just thrown up! Think I will have to maybe do another test midweek and then book doctors if still no period and negative test. Is it bad to admit that I dont mind either way? If I am...great another baby, if not thats fine too as I can focus on my LO and getting back to work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->